The Bucs Just Got A Lucky Break...

http://profootballta...been-dismissed/

Talib's criminal case in Texas, the once he was gonna go to prison for, was dismissed. Not having Talib would have been a huge blow for the Bucs. In my opinion, the bucs just got even stronger.

Talib played for the same defense that helped them lose 10 straight games last year. Talib has talent but he isnt some gamebreaker, still much more scared of Ronde Barber than Talib.

Guest TheIdowu

CRAP!!!! we are toast!!!

LOL!

Fans. . . cant live with them. . . cant live without them. . . .

Yea, you are right, the Tampa Bay Talibs are going to murder us.

Edited by TheIdowu

This is just another crap out of our justice system. Whether the witness has moral fiber or not, is irrelevant. Now, if there is evidence or reason given for why they would lie about this, then you have something, but the fact that a person commits crimes, does not imply that they are lying about everything.

Talib played for the same defense that helped them lose 10 straight games last year. Talib has talent but he isnt some gamebreaker, still much more scared of Ronde Barber than Talib.

You are the only person who fear Barber more then Talib. That is the worst statement ever.

Edited by T.Mays

You can add 1 more to that... Talib won't be able to stay out of trouble to have half the career Barber has

We are not talking about careers we are talking about players as they stand now. Teams can throw at Ronde easily Talib is the one that teams dont target.

If you think this is true, maybe you should go back and rewatch the games. As much as I hate to admit it, Talib has always defended Roddy well. In fact, never mind, just go and do some research.

I didn't say he didn't defend roddy well, I said Roddy is in his head. In other words, Roddy gets under Talib's skin. Did that make more sense to you buddy?

If you think this is true, maybe you should go back and rewatch the games. As much as I hate to admit it, Talib has always defended Roddy well. In fact, never mind, just go and do some research.

Could have sworn there was a stat from last year or the year before that Talib had given up 3 touchdowns all year, 2 to Roddy (or something along those lines).