Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Nfl Shows Reporters Proof Of Saints Suspensions

405 posts in this topic

Your mom says she misses you and hopes the prison term doesn't depress you as much as the bountygate scandle did.

Did I mention how horrible you are at this? You know for a female, you should be out trying get a boyfriend. I know it's hard for you since you're not that bright, but if you push away from the keyboard, get some light, then maybe (i doubt it) just maybe you'll find Mr. Right. Good luck Ma'am!

Did I mention how horrible you are at this? You know for a female, you should be out trying get a boyfriend. I know it's hard for you since you're not that bright, but if you push away from the keyboard, get some light, then maybe (i doubt it) just maybe you'll find Mr. Right. Good luck Ma'am!

Your mom told me not to mention where her latest tattoo was was placed so I wont. I will tell you what it is. It's a garden hoe. No idea of the significance. She wanted me to remind you not to forget to send Sandusky a few of your photos for his wall of victory boyfriends.

Your mom told me not to mention where her latest tattoo was was placed so I wont. I will tell you what it is. It's a garden hoe. No idea of the significance. She wanted me to remind you not to forget to send Sandusky a few of your photos for his wall of victory boyfriends.

See, that's what I'm talking about, you're not even trying. If you're going to be a woman trying to hang with the fellas, then you're going to have to step your game up....ok lil Missy

you must love Sandusky. You say his name OFTEN

you must love Sandusky. You say his name OFTEN

No, just want to keep your golden boys in the loop with their sugar daddy.