Roger Clemens

Peyton

Agree with you Peyton--what a bunch of azzclowns we have in congress.

Clemens is one of my all-time favorite pitchers and this entire fiasco simply seemed like a witch hunt. Glad it's over for 'The Rocket'. Shame that it's tainted his reputation and possibly his legacy.

Roger Clemens found not guilty

Updated: June 18, 2012, 4:52 PM ET

Roger Clemens was found not guilty on all counts Monday afternoon in the conclusion of a perjury case that stretched almost two years.

Clemens was indicted in 2010 on six counts of perjury, giving false statements and obstructing Congress.

Clemens was indicted after he told Congress in 2008 that he never used performance-enhancing drugs. Clemens' former personal trainer, Brian McNamee, testified he had provided Clemens with steroids.

This was the second time Clemens stood trial. A judge declared a mistrial last summer after a prosecutorial error.

http://espn.go.com/m...s-perjury-trial

I think Clemens probably took steroids. I just don't care.

I do care that our Congress wasted time looking into steroids when there are important things to do, and I hate the DOJ, they are always trying to put somebody in jail for some stupid stuff.

First of all, stay out of MLB business.

2nd of all, if you go after the guy, get him and don't screw it up.

Jays troubled SP Brett Cecil had plenty good to say about Roger Clemens. Koby, Roger's son, was Brett's team mate at AA New Hampshire and Roger watched Brett throw, offering some suggestions that were apparently helpful.