What Did You Do For Father's Day?

falcon_bob

Just curious what the board dads did for father's day.

Or, if you're not a dad (and have a relationship with your dad), what was on the agenda?

I took the whole family to the Braves game (wife, son, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, and uncle).

It was a great day, though it would have been better if the Braves could have scored one ******** **** **** run.

I went Saturday and Sunday and didn't see the home team cross the plate once...and got really close to seeing us get no-hit.

I did not scour the interwebs for articles to post here....for the record.

Guest Deisel

with no family in sight.

You must have some point. Not only did I have my mother, father, sister, brother and his wife and daughter, my 2 daughters, 2 dogs, and 3 other couples but we had a copious amount of fun, in the sun, rocking to music, then some tasty RIBS. You seem to be bothered by this.

I'm sorry your father was not with you and I'm sure you wish he had.

You must have some point. Not only did I have my mother, father, sister, brother and his wife and daughter, my 2 daughters, 2 dogs, and 3 other couples but we had a copious amount of fun, in the sun, rocking to music, then some tasty RIBS. You seem to be bothered by this.

I'm sorry your father was not with you and I'm sure you wish he had.

Yet you still found time to surf for "Obama =bad" articles. Good multi-tasking.

Just curious what the board dads did for father's day.

Or, if you're not a dad (and have a relationship with your dad), what was on the agenda?

I took the whole family to the Braves game (wife, son, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, and uncle).

It was a great day, though it would have been better if the Braves could have scored one ******** **** **** run.

I went Saturday and Sunday and didn't see the home team cross the plate once...and got really close to seeing us get no-hit.

I did not scour the interwebs for articles to post here....for the record.

I spent pretty much all day purusing Pinterest discovering all sorts of home made soap recipe's as well as methods for adding storage space underneath my bed.

In other words... pretty much the same as any other day. laugh.png

Guest Deisel

Yet you still found time to surf for "Obama =bad" articles. Good multi-tasking.

I also road 30 miles. I am the grand multi tasker.

I wonder what Freud or Jung to satisfy Ack, would say about all the attention Mojo pays Snake?

I also wonder if Snake's as flattered to have his own personal troll as I am to be trolled by Ack?

Anyway, me and the kids went over to my Dad's and played Canasta. I brought over some seafood from his favorite place. I'm so grateful he's still alive. At his age, he77 at my age, every year's a blessing.

I wonder what Freud or Jung to satisfy Ack, would say about all the attention Mojo pays Snake?

I also wonder if Snake's as flattered to have his own personal troll as I am to be trolled by Ack?

Anyway, me and the kids went over to my Dad's and played Canasta. I brought over some seafood from his favorite place. I'm so grateful he's still alive. At his age, he77 at my age, every year's a blessing.

That's not mojo.

I tried to teach my 2 year old daughter how to swim. And no, I did not just throw her in. I'm doing it the long and much less traumatic way. It's cute though. She flaps her arms and kicks her legs like crazy. I start pulling my hands away and she sinks like a brick...