Drew Brees

deathonwings369

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I dunno about the whole franchise tag and 2 million difference thing. Something is just telling me there is more to it that what meets the eye. I don't see anyway Brees doesn't play next year, but.... if the NFL rules that this is his second franchise tag and he does not get exactly what he wants, something tells me he might hold out with the mess that is going on in NO. I really don't think it will happen, but if there is any QB in the league that could miss a season and still get the highest QB contract out there it is him. Look at Manning. He was coming off a potential career ending neck injury and he got paid a ton. He is older, more injured, less creative than Brees and he got what, the second highest QB contract ever! Brees could take a year off and pretty much pick his team and what he gets paid. I dunno. If I were the Aints fans I might be a little worried.

i think brees would hold out if he doesnt get that 2 mil,but i dont see the saints letting that happen...im also of the opinion that we better quit thinking that carolina and tampa are going to be gimmes...we will need some luck to win the division,giving that everything is new on both sides of the ball,ntm that our schedule is pretty brutal...going to be interesting

He would make a great jockey if he weren't so big. On a more serious note, I am sure he will be under center come opening day, and ready to play. Our only hope with the distraction theme is the rest of team getting off course due to bountygate. Brees will not be one of them influenced by it IMHO.

OOOppps sorry for double post wub.png

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Heard why Brees hasn't done any more negotiating with Benson. He went for a ride on his new racehorse and found that someone super glued the saddle to the horse and super glued the top of the saddle just before he mounted up. He's reportedly on his way back to Nawlins from Calif but the horse wasn't bred for such a long trip. He's just a miler. Be patient Taint trolls.

Heard why Brees hasn't done any more negotiating with Benson. He went for a ride on his new racehorse and found that someone super glued the saddle to the horse and super glued the top of the saddle just before he mounted up. He's reportedly on his way back to Nawlins from Calif but the horse wasn't bred for such a long trip. He's just a miler. Be patient Taint trolls.

whew!

I want the Saints to be a full strength when we spank them--no excuses!

they will have an excuse

they will say Payton was not there if they lose

if they win they will say we beat you without our head coach

they have an excuse all yr

did you hear what their former player said ????

he said Saints were Evil and Loomis and Payton were at the root of it lol....

they will have an excuse

Karney at Fullback 2008 = 28th Rushing

Karney cut in 2009 = 6th Rushing & Lombardi

Yea, I can see why he's bitter.

they will have an excuse

They won't need an excuse if they win, because regularly do that all the time anyway.

they will have an excuse

I find this hilarious coming from a member of the same fanbase that blamed the turf for a loss

Did he really? Come on shred

I didn't say Shred specifically but it wouldn't surprise me

after the Saints won their first game back in the Superdome back in 2006 against the Falcons, this entire site was going on an on saying it was either a conspiracy by the NFL or they blamed our turf

and then the same fanbase that believed that can't believe that Goodell would 'misinterpret' and create evidence to protect a multi-billion dollar business from a massive class action lawsuit