Storm Clouds Continue On Presidents Watch.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

After the Unconsitutional act on ILLEGAL immigration, its now learned that many people Close to Obama, don't know what he's up to and don't want him re elected. Obama's Harvard law professor says 'President MUST be defeated in 2012'... BUT, the reasons will surprise you. He's not LEFTIST enough. What the heck are they teaching at Harvard. Oh, also in case you missed it. ALGOREs co. has been stealing money from NY. Al Gore's eco-friendly firm lands $16M contract with NYC...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Unconsitutional act on ILLEGAL immigration, its now learned that many people Close to Obama, don't know what he's up to and don't want him re elected. Obama's Harvard law professor says 'President MUST be defeated in 2012'... BUT, the reasons will surprise you. He's not LEFTIST enough. What the heck are they teaching at Harvard. Oh, also in case you missed it. ALGOREs co. has been stealing money from NY. Al Gore's eco-friendly firm lands $16M contract with NYC...

How do you feel about how W sidestepped Congress and started illegally listening in on American citizens phone calls? Also, since we blame things like violence in Chicago on the sitting President, how can you look past the fact that W allowed 9/11 to happen?

Muslim Brotherhood Wins Presidency... Great, just freakin great. Does the Obama administration FIRE hillary after this boondogle? It just goes along the lines that this administration is asleep at the top.

You didn't answer this the first time I asked it so I'll ask it again: What did you want the United States to do about this? Send troops into Egypt to crush the revolts against Mubarak in order to allow a "friendly" dictator to maintain power?

Guest Deisel

You didn't answer this the first time I asked it so I'll ask it again: What did you want the United States to do about this? Send troops into Egypt to crush the revolts against Mubarak in order to allow a "friendly" dictator to maintain power?

Certainly not back the Coup, then flip, then flop, and basicly have NO idea what was going on.

Certainly not back the Coup, then flip, then flop, and basicly have NO idea what was going on.

So you would have preferred handcuffing our foreign policy in the country to a rapidly sinking ship? Methinks the only reason you dislike this is because Mubarak was paid off to be neutral towards Israel.

Guest Deisel

So you would have preferred handcuffing our foreign policy in the country to a rapidly sinking ship? Methinks the only reason you dislike this is because Mubarak was paid off to be neutral towards Israel.

Robin, have you ever been to the Middle east, Israel, Africa, etc. If you have you would understand a few more things. Beirut used to be a wonderful place to vacation. Then came the late 70's, then the extreme violence and War. That violence has spread, because of extremism, to most of the neighboring countries, although Israel is a much safer place, because of Democracy. Egypt was the OTHER somewhat safe place in the ME. Now, the Brotherhood has takin it over. You would not want to go to Egypt now. Iran, used to be a very nice place as well, until the Extreme Islamics took over.

Robin, have you ever been to the Middle east, Israel, Africa, etc. If you have you would understand a few more things. Beirut used to be a wonderful place to vacation. Then came the late 70's, then the extreme violence and War. That violence has spread, because of extremism, to most of the neighboring countries, although Israel is a much safer place, because of Democracy. Egypt was the OTHER somewhat safe place in the ME. Now, the Brotherhood has takin it over. You would not want to go to Egypt now. Iran, used to be a very nice place as well, until the Extreme Islamics took over.

Israel is a peaceful place because of democracy but Egypt is going to become much more violent because of democracy?

Guest Deisel

Israel is a peaceful place because of democracy but Egypt is going to become much more violent because of democracy?

Where did I say Egypt was a democracy? NOW, headed by the brotherhood, they will resemble Syria.

Where did I say Egypt was a democracy? NOW, headed by the brotherhood, they will resemble Syria.

Considering the Muslim Brotherhood is being elected in I think it would be safe to assume there is some form of democracy. Also, Syria is run by the Ba'ath party, which is something I would expect more Islamic sects to oppose.

Guest Deisel

Considering the Muslim Brotherhood is being elected in I think it would be safe to assume there is some form of democracy. Also, Syria is run by the Ba'ath party, which is something I would expect more Islamic sects to oppose.

Elections do not signal democracy. Russia, Cuba, Venezuala all have elections as well. The Brotherhood will rule like the Taliban. This is a disaster.

Guest Deisel

GWB is from Texas. Is he to blame for everything that happens in Texas?

I'd say as a mayor of the city or the Gov. you bore responsibility to whats happening in YOUR city. Obama was a politician in these SAME area's. Looks like he didn't do a very good job.

Edited by Deisel

GWB is from Texas. Is he to blame for everything that happens in Texas?

I'd say as a mayor of the city or the Gov. you bore responsibility to whats happening in YOUR city. Obama was a politician in these SAME area's. Looks like he didn't do a very good job.

W. was Governor of Texas.

Guest Deisel

W. was Governor of Texas.

#1. Was texas a war zone at the time? Was texas more violent then the current war zone that we are ensconced in, at the time? Relevence?????

#1. Was texas a war zone at the time? Was texas more violent then the current war zone that we are ensconced in, at the time? Relevence?????

Is Illinois a war zone? An actual, real life war zone? Or a thriving metropolis which has a high crime rate?

There is no relevance. W. is no more to blame for any current violence in Texas (coincidentally, its border is a war zone) than Obama is to blame for Chicago's current violence.

Guest Deisel

Is Illinois a war zone? An actual, real life war zone? Or a thriving metropolis which has a high crime rate?

There is no relevance. W. is no more to blame for any current violence in Texas (coincidentally, its border is a war zone) than Obama is to blame for Chicago's current violence.

Yea, its a freakin war zone. Have you seen the violence in that city of late. If, its more deadly then the current WAR zone, then what do you think, Counselor?