I Wonder If Keith Brooking Will Get A 1 Day Contract To Retire A Falcon?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. Keith Brooking was a very good player, but I think the way he made a gigantic azz out of himself in the 2009 Atlanta / Dallas game might have closed that door for him, if he was interested in that.

Yes sir. That about tore it if there were any last remaining ties left between him and Atlanta.

I doubt it. Keith Brooking was a very good player, but I think the way he made a gigantic azz out of himself in the 2009 Atlanta / Dallas game might have closed that door for him, if he was interested in that.

I was thinking that, but A. Blank is a class act. I could see him looking past all that. I mean, even though he wasn't the owner when it happened Deion had the whole, "This is MY HOUSE!" episode.

I said it for years while he was here....the guy is not a quality person, and its unfortunate it took his showboating for Falcon's fans to see his true colors.

Ray Buchanon was a 'bag too.

Didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me at all.

Ray was always a jack*** to me. Couldn't stand him when he was a Falcon.

Peyton

FFS70

Blank forgave Vick and put Deion in the ROH. Anything is possible.

ki46dinah

I said it for years while he was here....the guyquality person, is not a and its unfortunate it took his showboating for Falcon's fans to see his true colors.

Ray Buchanon was a 'bag too.

slamee101

Didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me at all.

Ray was always a jack*** to me. Couldn't stand him when he was a Falcon.

+1 to FFS70...and I forgive as well.

The others...SMHunsure.png

Ray/Brooking were in a SB for us.

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker