A Question On Goodell

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci

What happens if Goodell reduces Vilma suspension? What happens if Goodell loses the case on Vilma?

- Then should he continue to be the face behind the shield? Should he get to continue to make these types of decisions?

If Vilma lost, then everyone will know to never question Goodell. But if Vilma wins, then everyone who gets fined by Goodell will think they have a chance to beat him in the courts. If Goodell lowers Vilma's suspension, then it will not look like he is a chicken who cannot stand up but it will also make other player to threaten him with suing him.

I'm a betting guy. My money is on Goodell. The case was investigated by super experienced people and a retired Fed prosecutor reviewed evidence before Goodell made his move. Any thoughts that it will go the other way is preposterous IMHO.

Guest Fibonacci

I'm a betting guy. My money is on Goodell. The case was investigated by super experienced people and a retired Fed prosecutor reviewed evidence before Goodell made his move. Any thoughts that it will go the other way is preposterous IMHO.

yes I do agree. I was just wondering, "what if".

I just do not see how there will be no evidence on his decisions. furthermore he can make almost what ever choice he wants off of the smallest of reasons. I think everyone (espn, nfl, vilma, taints, etc.) have forgotten that he can do whatever he wants off of the smallest of reasons.

what I believe is this will really piss off Goodell and make him really start aiming at the taints and etc.

hey just curious, but has anyone thought of this; why do they have to have a money bounty for a player to do their job? also the money they put down was about a percent or two of what they make. So if your boss said, "hey here is ten cents every time you show up to work on time".

The longer it drags out the better it is. All this is a huge distraction for the Saints. Vilma really has no case. The new CBA pretty much screws him. I hope he keeps fighting.

Goodell had enough evidence or there is no way e would've suspended him. The longer it takes the more headlines there are. It's fantastic.

The longer it drags out the better it is. All this is a huge distraction for the Saints. Vilma really has no case. The new CBA pretty much screws him. I hope he keeps fighting.

Goodell had enough evidence or there is no way e would've suspended him. The longer it takes the more headlines there are. It's fantastic.

Amen, brother! I love the way Vilma and the Saints are just continuing to wallow in their own stupidity. No way Goodell loses this fight. Think of Vilma as just a big, dumb carp being reeled in out of the swamp muck.

Who cares?

really?

I think we'd be better off with either of them

Especially Goodell...

You think Robinson deserved to get fined for those hits on

Jackson and Maclin?

Those two f$%^&ing pukes deserved to get their heads took off...

I say throw'em both out....

(i'm kidding of course)

DRob got injured on the play too. Didn't hear a word about that though from the vid. If DRob wanted to hurt that egirl, he would have went head hunting. As intended, "incompletion"