Colt Mccoy As Ryan's Back-Up?

Big Bubba

I think it would be good fit.. McCoy is a decent game manager... The Browns just never gave him a good team to manage.

Browns would probably take Redman in a straight up trade.

While fans would like a decent named backup. TD if he grabs 1 will probably be in the draft. Likely to be used more for trade bait in the future rather than actually being Ryans backup.

But we have major line needs that trump drafting for qb backups. Maybe late next years draft we may take a gamble.

Ryan is what the falcons want out of a QB. He gives all the right answers to the media "basically smiles and says nothing". He has the female fans adoring him. Kids can look up to him. He never is involved in any controversy.

He is gold for blank. He is young, never had a losing season, works hard, is dedicated and a student of the game. Might not have the most athletic tools but makes up for that in intelligence.

Dont expect the falcons to put any person as backup that may cause a controversy. They love keeping Ryan controversy clean.

If the Panthers win, you get to start a thread in TATF professing your admiration for the Panthers without explaining you've lost a bet.

If the Falcons sweep, I start a thread in TATF professing my admiration for the Falcons, same rules.

If the Panthers win, you get to start a thread in TATF professing your admiration for the Panthers without explaining you've lost a bet.

If the Falcons sweep, I start a thread in TATF professing my admiration for the Falcons, same rules.

I believe a temporary (30 day according to site rules - so I;ve heard) name change would also be in order...

I'm willing to bet Cam beats the Falcons this year.

Any takers?

i dont see it

he may beat Saints

alot of Culture has to Change for Panthers to Believe they can Beat Falcons, no matter who is playing QB

This may be the most 1 sided Rivalry in the NFL since Cats came into the NFL....

i dont see it

he may beat Saints

alot of Culture has to Change for Panthers to Believe they can Beat Falcons, no matter who is playing QB

This may be the most 1 sided Rivalry in the NFL since Cats came into the NFL....

I remember a few Falcon fans saying the same thing about the Saints. Prior to '06.

nah, Saints/Falcons were always close , even tho we had an edge up till 06, Panthers we have just Demolished Over and Over again

Panthers/Falcons H2H record is 22-12, Falcons favor. Do you really consider that the most lopsided rivalry since 1995?

pretty darn lopsided

yea i would say

In 98 we scored 3 TDs in 58 secs on them, a then NFL Record

in 2002 we beat them 72-0 in the 2 games

in 2003 their Super Bowl Yr, our little 4 win team Busted them up on National TV

in 2007 J Harrington Beat them … J Harrington Man

J George

B Hebert

C Chandler

S DeBerg

D Johnson

M Vick

J Harrington

M Ryan

all have beat Panthers as a Falcon QB

Welp, I guess we will see.

They may get a split this yr

But they know , they stand a better chance of Beating Saints and Bucs or even the World Champ G-Men moreso than getting a win vs the Birds who have feed on them since they day they Became a NFL Franchise...

They may get a split this yr

But they know , they stand a better chance of Beating Saints and Bucs or even the World Champ G-Men moreso than getting a win vs the Birds who have feed on them since they day they Became a NFL Franchise...

The Vikings lead the all time series with the Lions 66-32-2, yet I doubt the Lions are shaking in their boots when looking at the Vikings on the schedule.

Not to say the Panthers are better than the Falcons, but I really don't think they are as worried as you think they are.

The Vikings lead the all time series with the Lions 66-32-2, yet I doubt the Lions are shaking in their boots when looking at the Vikings on the schedule.

Not to say the Panthers are better than the Falcons, but I really don't think they are as worried as you think they are.

i would disagree from exp

the last few yrs the Niners were in our Div, or we were in their div should i say, we were much better than them

but all those ghost remained

and every time we played um

i could see us losing

yes eventually the ghost faded, but it took yrs for me to feel good about our chances vs Niners....

i can almost bet thats how Cat Fans feel when facing the Falcons

i would disagree from exp

the last few yrs the Niners were in our Div, or we were in their div should i say, we were much better than them

but all those ghost remained

and every time we played um

i could see us losing

yes eventually the ghost faded, but it took yrs for me to feel good about our chances vs Niners....

i can almost bet thats how Cat Fans feel when facing the Falcons

Welp, You would know more about it than me. It will be interesting to watch this coming season.

Falcon fans are basically the only fans I see that are obsessed with H2H records.

Falcons have around a 64%-65% win ratio vs the Panthers..

Before Brees starting kicking it into another gear and prior to Delhomme's Meltdown, the Panthers had around a 65% win ratio vs the Saints......... I'm sure most Saint fans didn't fret playing the Panthers...and I'm positive that last season, before they tied the series up in week 17, their fans weren't scared. Why? Because most fans are too busy looking ahead..

Maybe I'll be as petty as some of them, if, in 40+ years, the Panthers have yet to win a SB by then, and the H2H records are the only thing I have to talk about. I don't know.. I won't totally bash them because of it though.

To me though H2H records have always been the poor mans trash talk.. Panthers have a 60% win ratio vs the Bucs... I can tell you now, I don't think most Buc fans, or Panther fans care about it. It's not even on my mind when I trash talk with Buc fans at BoA or Raymond James.