Ffs70

Hey man. Since you do love making Falcons videos and posting pictures and such and since you have that ability and know how to do that and I don't, I was thinking, maybe you could make a video of all of Ryan's great deep throws and Ryan's best throws on line. Or **** maybe just 1 throw in particular. Like the 1st play of the 2nd half against the Seahawks (on one of the rare times Mularkey called a deep pass on 1st down) where Ryan put it right on the money to Julio. It was an absolute thing of beauty on both ends. Ryan threw an absolute laser from his own 14-yard line to the 40-yard line on the other side of the field. I don't see how anyone can look at that throw and say Matt Ryan has a noodle for an arm. That he isn't more than capable of learning to complete enough passes to keep the defense honest. It would be nice to shove that throw up the Ryan haters collective *****!

Heck there were a few throws in that game where Ryan showed that he has more than enough arm strength. Early in the game Ryan threw a pass that he couldn't step into (it was all arm) and he put it right on the money to the side line for Julio. Then later in the game he threw a pass from about the 20 or 25 from the left hash all the way to other side of the field that was a pin point, on the sideline throw, that Roddy pulled in at about the 2.

I love me some #2 but I gotta be honest folks. Ryan's deep ball lacks velocity and they look like rainbows. He does have adequate arm strength but probably should work on his deep ball mechanics instead of trying to throw off his back foot all the time.

I love me some #2 but I gotta be honest folks. Ryan's deep ball lacks velocity and they look like rainbows. He does have adequate arm strength but probably should work on his deep ball mechanics instead of trying to throw off his back foot all the time.

Talk to the OL about that, when you're running for your life you don't have a choice but to throw off your back foot.

Hey man. Since you do love making Falcons videos and posting pictures and such and since you have that ability and know how to do that and I don't, I was thinking, maybe you could make a video of all of Ryan's great deep throws and Ryan's best throws on line. Or **** maybe just 1 throw in particular. Like the 1st play of the 2nd half against the Seahawks (on one of the rare times Mularkey called a deep pass on 1st down) where Ryan put it right on the money to Julio. It was an absolute thing of beauty on both ends. Ryan threw an absolute laser from his own 14-yard line to the 40-yard line on the other side of the field. I don't see how anyone can look at that throw and say Matt Ryan has a noodle for an arm. That he isn't more than capable of learning to complete enough passes to keep the defense honest. It would be nice to shove that throw up the Ryan haters collective *****!

Heck there were a few throws in that game where Ryan showed that he has more than enough arm strength. Early in the game Ryan threw a pass that he couldn't step into (it was all arm) and he put it right on the money to the side line for Julio. Then later in the game he threw a pass from about the 20 or 25 from the left hash all the way to other side of the field that was a pin point, on the sideline throw, that Roddy pulled in at about the 2.

That little vid shows he easily makes the 40-45 yard low trajectory throw. Manning etc. can do this from 50 to sometimes 55. It's not clear how important those last 10 yards are, but it's encouraging that if Ryan can improve his "deep ball" through strength/mechanics/timing to just get 5-8 more yards on the low trajectory throw, he'll be the same as many top QBs. That amount can be done through training. If you're talking 20 yard increases, no. But a 5-8 yard increase...possible.

More importantly, design routes to open/be thrown at 45 instead of 55.

That little vid shows he easily makes the 40-45 yard low trajectory throw. Manning etc. can do this from 50 to sometimes 55. It's not clear how important those last 10 yards are, but it's encouraging that if Ryan can improve his "deep ball" through strength/mechanics/timing to just get 5-8 more yards on the low trajectory throw, he'll be the same as many top QBs. That amount can be done through training. If you're talking 20 yard increases, no. But a 5-8 yard increase...possible.

More importantly, design routes to open/be thrown at 45 instead of 55.

But really how many times during a game does a QB just rear back and fling it 45-55 yards on a play? 5? 10 at the most?

Good video. I think we can all agree he doesn't gave the strongest arm like Big Ben, Cam , Flacco. But he has accuracy, timing and that is better than those guys. He can improve his arm strength some. A lot is protection and timing with recievers. He does have the arm to make all the throws of an Elite QB.

Edited by xSICKxWITHxITx

Good video. I think we can all agree he doesn't gave the strongest arm like Big Ben, Cam , Flacco. But he has accuracy, timing and that is better than those guys. He can improve his arm strength some. A lot is protection and timing with recievers. He does have the arm to make all the throws of an Elite QB.

Trajectory has been a huge problem for Ryan. But that is something that he can learn and get better at. Most of his overthrows are to Julio and HD and he's had much less time to work with those 2. He's got nearly perfecting timing with Roddy.

Trajectory has been a huge problem for Ryan. But that is something that he can learn and get better at. Most of his overthrows are to Julio and HD and he's had much less time to work with those 2. He's got nearly perfecting timing with Roddy.

Yep that's cause Harry really didn't play much and JJ didn't get a full off season. With more 3,4 and 5 wideout sets timing should be better with all.

This is a good video to show the lack of arm strength in Ryan arm

These are throws that separates the elite QB and just the run of the mill QB ..

Low Trajectory 30-50 yard passes that you need to take the offense to explosive ..

Can Matt Ryan throw the ball 60 yards in the air ..Yeah that does not determine ARM STRENGTH

High School Qbs are throwing the ball 60 yards

To determine arm strength is velocity and LOW trajectory throws

Watch the video FFS70 posted. Look at the 2nd throw in the video. That is a low trajectory laser that's easily 40 yards in the air.

You should be reported like a ******* clown with personal attacks ...STOP SPREADING LIES about Matt Ryan with your pedo ******** he has good deep ball accuracy ..WATCH FALCONS GAME BRO ..you used to be on Vicks nuts as well dont lie lil man ..Ryan does not have good deep ball accuracy ...dont lie

Report me I can make 50 accounts like you. I didn't say he has good deep ball accuracy. I said he has good accuracy in general. I was never on Vicks nuts. I liked him, but he never was a winner like Ryan has been. Was he more exciting yeah, but I'll take a winner. I'm done replying to you until you stop trolling.