Yucs

Kellen Winslow - TE - Seahawks

Seahawks TE Kellen Winslow says he "had to roll" from Tampa following the hiring of Greg Schiano.

"(Schiano) came over there (and said), ‘Toes on the line! Toes on the line!' Blowing the whistle. You can’t laugh. You can’t joke around," Winslow said. "So I decided not to go to OTAs." Winslow also said he'd "take a bullet" for former Bucs coach Raheem Morris, and that Tampa "fired the wrong dude." Winslow should split snaps with Zach Miller in Seattle.

Related: Buccaneers

Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com Jun 16 - 9:52 AM

No it's not about the Falcons, but I can affect us. I've been reading a lot of things lately about some of the vets not liking the new coach saying they are not kids.

I wonder who the "right man to fire" was? We all saw the Bucs just quit last year. They were playing like spoiled little kids in that last game vs us. I wont lie , I loved watching that game. What a great first half. All I can say is maybe they need someone to come in screaming to get some heads right.

What do you think about what he said about Raheem Morris?

My first thought in hearing it was, that being buddy-buddy with the players might have contributed to his downfall. You want to have some level of friendship with your team but you are also their boss.

My first thought in hearing it was, that being buddy-buddy with the players might have contributed to his downfall. You want to have some level of friendship with your team but you are also their boss.

Yeah, when I read that, my first thought was Mora and Deangelo.

I could see Winslow loving a coach who let him do what he pleased.

This bum makes millions playing football (and underachieving, at that) and he wants the coach to pat him on the back and kiss the boo-boo when it hurts. If he doesn't get along with Carroll in Seattle, I'll send him the number for a temp agency that my company uses to backfill for seasonal help.

Kellen Winslow - TE - Seahawks

Seahawks TE Kellen Winslow says he "had to roll" from Tampa following the hiring of Greg Schiano.

"(Schiano) came over there (and said), 'Toes on the line! Toes on the line!' Blowing the whistle. You can't laugh. You can't joke around," Winslow said. "So I decided not to go to OTAs." Winslow also said he'd "take a bullet" for former Bucs coach Raheem Morris, and that Tampa "fired the wrong dude." Winslow should split snaps with Zach Miller in Seattle.

Related: Buccaneers

Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com Jun 16 - 9:52 AM

No it's not about the Falcons, but I can affect us. I've been reading a lot of things lately about some of the vets not liking the new coach saying they are not kids.

Perhaps Schiano has the Petrino approach and alienates their players. Too early to tell though and Winslow never seemed like one to follow the rules anyway.

Guest Fibonacci

the right guy to fire.........well I could list about 10 players on the team to fire before I would that coach. first and foremost would be freeman.

the right guy to fire.........well I could list about 10 players on the team to fire before I would that coach. first and foremost would be freeman.

Freeman? He was projected to be the MVP in 2011before the season by the ESPN guys and Pat Y wrote he is the second best QB after Brees.

Freeman? He was projected to be the MVP in 2011before the season by the ESPN guys and Pat Y wrote he is the second best QB after Brees.

Projected and being is 2 different things. Pat Y never said he was the second best, but said him and Ryan were close. He said Freeman could surpass Ryan and had a lot more potential. What happened to him last year? I don't think he's a bum, but he's over rated.

Projected and being is 2 different things. Pat Y never said he was the second best, but said him and Ryan were close. He said Freeman could surpass Ryan and had a lot more potential. What happened to him last year? I don't think he's a bum, but he's over rated.

There was something awry in that locker room last year. They started out much better than we did then proceeded to implode.

I was being sarcastic on how hyped up he was before 2011 season.