Depth Chart Should Start Shifting After Mini Camp This Week.

Without having seen any of our guys in action this year I wanted to post a current(and ever changing) idea of what our 53 man roster could be.

QB-Ryan, Redman

RB-Turner, Rodgers, Snelling, Smith

FB-Ewing, Snelling

TE-Gonzalez, Palmer, Nissley

WR-White, Jones, Douglas, Meier, Cone

LT-Baker, Svitek

LG-Blalock, Jackson

OC-McClure/Hawley or vice versa

RG-Konz, Jackson

RT-Clabo, Holmes

DE-Abraham, Biermann, Massaquoi

DT-Peters, Walker, Robertson

DT-Babinaux, Jerry

DE-Edwards, Sidbury, Massaquoi

LB-Tatupu, Dent, Schiller

LB-Weatherspoon, Nicholas, Adkins

RCB-Grimes, Owens

NB-Robinson, Franks(Perhaps he is the "Big Nickel")

FS-DeCoud, Shillinger

SS-Moore, Mitchell

LCB-Samuel, Walls

K-Bryant

P-Bosher

LS-Zelenka

KR-Jaquizz Rodgers

PR-Harry Douglas

24-offense

26-defense

3-special teams

practice squad

1-QB-Dominique Davis

2-WR-James Rodgers

3-WR-Cody Pearcy

4-OL-Bryce Harris

5-DE-Cliff Matthews

6-OLB-Louis Nzegwu

7-DT-Micanor Regis

8-LB-Jerrell Harris

Edited by Bier-fann

I think Schillinger's time may be coming to an end. Be on the lookout for the more versatile Chad Faulcon to possibly compete for at least one of the reserve safety spots. From what I've seen on film, he's pretty nasty.

If he was going to take anyone's spot, it would be Schillinger's. Schillinger doesn't really do much on the defense. He's been kept around for good special teams play, so if Faulcon can show he is better or equal on special teams and show potential on defense, then he could earn a spot like Walls did last year. One concern is that the coaching staff may not want all the S depth to be rookies, and if Mitchell also makes the team, it would be.

If he was going to take anyone's spot, it would be Schillinger's. Schillinger doesn't really do much on the defense. He's been kept around for good special teams play, so if Faulcon can show he is better or equal on special teams and show potential on defense, then he could earn a spot like Walls did last year. One concern is that the coaching staff may not want all the S depth to be rookies, and if Mitchell also makes the team, it would be.

Mitchell will make the team I read an article saying he was shinning in OTAs and was impressing everyone. Could he and Moore be on the field with Decoud and form the Big Nickel?