Coaches' Film Available For Every Play On Nfl Rewind

Enlightened32

http://www.nfl.com/n..._content_stream

Coaches' film available for every play on NFL Rewind

• By Gregg Rosenthal
  • Around The League editor
  • Published: June 15, 2012 at 04:58 p.m.
  • Updated: June 15, 2012 at 07:15 p.m.

It is a banner day for people who love football to an unhealthy degree. Word leaked out Friday that "All-22" coaches' film will be available for every play on NFL Game Rewind this year.

coach-120615-IA.jpg A screenshot of the viewing options offered with NFL Game Rewind. (NFL.com)

Yes, we confirmed this news with the appropriate NFL overlords before posting. You'll have a few options to watch the games. You can watch using the broadcast feed, with the option to click on the coaches' film on any play. Or you can just go all coaches' film, all the time. That's all we ever wanted.

Well, we also asked for Game Rewind to be available on tablets. That wish will come true too for iPads and Android devices. We also heard about another very cool feature that has yet to be revealed as well.

There was coaches' film available on Game Rewind last year, but it was only there for a portion of the plays. It was a tease. Getting every play offers fans a chance to see what coaches and players see. It could even lead to better analysis on ATL. We just need to find the time to watch everything.

This post might seem like an extended advertisement for an NFL product written on NFL.com. That would be accurate. But I've been a Game Rewind addict for years before I arrived here and will remain one years after they come to their senses and fire me.

And I know a lot of you folks out there are as excited as I am.

Edited by Enlightened32

After posting on Friday afternoon an item regarding the league’s decision to make the Golden Snitch of football footage available to anyone and everyone as part of a Game Rewind package that would cost only $59.99, the league office advised PFT that the price is actually $69.99.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/16/league-alreadyincreases-price-of-all-22-package/

for all 22 package