Nfl Live On Jj

Did anybody watch it yesterday I just got home and watched it. Jerry Rice did a segment listing his top 6 recievers under 25. 1 was JJ, 2 Percy Harvin, 3 AJ Green, 4 was Cruz, 5 Dez Bryant and 6 was Antonio Brown.

Rice said JJ was a beast and the total package. Rice said he was the most complete player. He said he loved JJ and he was doing a fantastic job in OTAs. Rice also said he thinks JJ is very poised to come out if his shadow and have a great year with Matt Ryan.

Just thought I would share makes me more excited.

Did anybody watch it yesterday I just got home and watched it. Jerry Rice did a segment listing his top 6 recievers under 25. 1 was JJ, 2 Percy Harvin, 3 AJ Green, 4 was Cruz, 5 Dez Bryant and 6 was Antonio Brown.

Rice said JJ was a beast and the total package. Rice said he was the most complete player. He said he loved JJ and he was doing a fantastic job in OTAs. Rice also said he thinks JJ is very poised to come out if his shadow and have a great year with Matt Ryan.

Just thought I would share makes me more excited.

Finally now that Jerry Rice says it people are going to start recognizing this. I've said this in about 6-7 threads when people want to compare Julio Jones and AJ Green. Between the two of them, Julio is definitely the most complete player. Green may be more of a classic WR, but Jones can do it ALL.

I hope this catches on around the media and the NFL because all anyone ever talks about is AJ Green. Then after him its Dez Bryant and how he can be the best WR in the game. Dez may be more physical in the air than Jones, but he cannot take a slant and run through the defense 70 yards for a TD and Julio can.

The media doesn't talk about Julio, which is why he was left off of the player's ballots because all anyone hear's about is AJ and Dez. You can't argue with Jerry Rice in analyzing the WR position -- he knows every aspect of that position and he knows what he's looking for. We have a guy who is going to be talked about the way Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, and Calvin Johnson are being talked about today. Roddy was for one brief moment considered perhaps the best, but he isn't -- he's just a great WR. Having a guy like this for the next several years is going to be amazing from a fan perspective.....we've never had that at any position except for when Vick was our QB...and that wasn't due to being the best, that was just due to being exciting.

I've always wanted a WR that can take over games for football reasons and for fan reasons. Roddy can pile up stats put he cannot take over a game. I'm already picturing Julio Jones setting the postseason on fire and carrying us deep into the playoffs, perhaps to the SB, a la Larry Fitzgerald in the Cardinals' recent SB run. Roddy can play the older Anquan Boldin possession WR role, and we'll do just one thing different.....which is win the game. This is going to be fun biggrin.png.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3MAJ1L1DnM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not sure how to else to link it from my phone but here is the video. It was alphabetical order that they did the list in. The OP didnt really describe it correctly but I think he was just letting people know what rice thought of jones and the respect he's getting.

Lol clearly alphabetical

Guest Gritz

So, nobody is going to admit they were wrong huh?

That's about as rare around here as Lil' Kim turning down free face surgery.

Finally now that Jerry Rice says it people are going to start recognizing this. I've said this in about 6-7 threads when people want to compare Julio Jones and AJ Green. Between the two of them, Julio is definitely the most complete player. Green may be more of a classic WR, but Jones can do it ALL.

I hope this catches on around the media and the NFL because all anyone ever talks about is AJ Green. Then after him its Dez Bryant and how he can be the best WR in the game. Dez may be more physical in the air than Jones, but he cannot take a slant and run through the defense 70 yards for a TD and Julio can.

The media doesn't talk about Julio, which is why he was left off of the player's ballots because all anyone hear's about is AJ and Dez..

This is not not true,

Julio has gotten more media exposure here than AJ, and AJ is his team's #1 weapon. Granted I think Julio is better, but he hasnt done anything in the NFL yet.

I remember before the draft Jerry said he would take A.J Green over Julio Jones... I think the thing is ppl really get to see Julio Talents in the NFL.. Alabama was basically a run team.... The guy is a flat out playmaker.... He can go deep or take a 5 yard slant to the house.

I wonder what Swift thinks about this... I remember recently we was talking about Dez and Julio...

I do think Julio can be an complete WR in this league

Check out NFL.com's rankings.

Rice listed his six-pack in alphabetical order, but we'll take a shot at ranking them from top to bottom:

1. Victor Cruz (25), New York Giants: Strangely, the oldest of the bunch, but Cruz has quickly become the game's most exciting slot receiver.

2. A.J. Green (23), Cincinnati Bengals: Completely transformed Cincy's offense and should only improve after a full offseason with Andy Dalton.

3. Bryant (23): Does he want to be a great player? It's tough to rank him this high until we know the answer. He has all the potential to lead Dallas out of the woods.

4. Percy Harvin (24), Minnesota Vikings: I want to rank Harvin higher. He means so much to the Vikings, but durability remains an issue.

5. Antonio Brown (23), Pittsburgh Steelers: Reliable and productive. Ben Roethlisberger knows he can count on Brown's hands time and again.

6. Julio Jones (24), Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons sold the house to acquire Jones and he didn't disappoint. He'll be leaned on heavily in 2012.