Obama Declares Amnesty For Illegals, Cnn Even Admits It. Where Are The Jobs? Bypass's Congress, Again.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

The headlines are blaring. OBAMA TO GRANT IMMUNITY TO YOUNG ILLEGALS...

JOBS PROGRAM -- FOR ILLEGALS!

FLASHBACK: 'The notion that somehow, by myself, I can do these things, it's just not true'...

PAPER: Secret Report Proposes Catch and Release At Border...

This was done for pure pandering, not taking the constitution congress, or even those US citizens who cannot find jobs, into account. Even CNN reporterette admits, it was to get out the vote. This is disgusting in its transparency and the unconstitutional way he's going abt it. Whats next. Forgiving student loans, mortgages, making Pot Legal?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an interesting decision to do it. We'll see if people view this as a positive or not.

I am in favor of giving all immigrants permanent legal status in the United States, as long as they prove to be productive members of society. I don't know that my viewpoint is popular though and I do not know if Executive Order is the way to go about it.

Guest Deisel

Amnesty, although Obama won't call this that, but we all know it is and we all know he's doing this to pander to the latino voters. To by pass congress again is Not the way to go and the last time a President, Bush made this effort the TEA party came into being. It woke up anger like non other. Many in the latino community themselves and all those who are going abt it the correct way. This is slapping a sleeping bear, and Obama is doing this NOT for the people of this country buy in hopes of getting votes.

I pay my mortgage on time yet the slacker gets the money. I want some dough too. See how that works?

How about you get your hands out of the public treasury and take responsibility for your own debts.

Ok, so everybody losing their homes are slackers?

Must suck to be you

Time for Republicans to respond by giving all illegals amnesty. Then Democrats will have to respond by giving all illegals amnesty with a new house. Republicans will have to then respond amnesty, a house and a lifetime job. This pandering is going to get serious in the upcoming months.

As we've witnessed for a long time in this country:

Doing what's best for your re-election chances >>> Doing what's best for the country

Republicans have to figure out what groups(s) they can promise things to in order to garner more votes. How about legalized gay marriage with honeymoon credits for Vegas? We can get the gay vote AND lock up Nevada in November.

I look at this way.

We need to fix the deficit and start paying off the national debt or we face economic collapse.

But that's just me.

So you're for legalizing grass and taking the war on drugs money to help pay down the deficit?

I look at this way.

We need to fix the deficit and start paying off the national debt or we face economic collapse.

But that's just me.

Great, so you support raising taxes to get back the revenue we lost due to years of Republicans cutting taxes and increasing spending?

I fail to see how this move is going to help the economy...

It's a shame that this treasonous Congress is only concerned with making Obama look bad instead of doing their jobs.

I'm fairly neutral on that subject. Those that want pot can get it now anyway. And if it were legal you could grow your own for cheaper than you would pay to get it at the store. So I doubt it would do much for the deficit.

I'm talking about the money we spend on the drug wars.

The headlines are blaring. OBAMA TO GRANT IMMUNITY TO YOUNG ILLEGALS...

JOBS PROGRAM -- FOR ILLEGALS!

FLASHBACK: 'The notion that somehow, by myself, I can do these things, it's just not true'...

PAPER: Secret Report Proposes Catch and Release At Border...

This was done for pure pandering, not taking the constitution congress, or even those US citizens who cannot find jobs, into account. Even CNN reporterette admits, it was to get out the vote. This is disgusting in its transparency and the unconstitutional way he's going abt it. Whats next. Forgiving student loans, mortgages, making Pot Legal?

HAHAHA....Good luck D!

I started the same topic earlier and got flamed.

Time for Republicans to respond by giving all illegals amnesty. Then Democrats will have to respond by giving all illegals amnesty with a new house. Republicans will have to then respond amnesty, a house and a lifetime job. This pandering is going to get serious in the upcoming months.

It's sad to say but....you are dead on with this

Even Bill Clinton said that raising taxes would be a disaster right now. And we are already taxed more than enough.

And Romney said that cutting spending would cause a great depression. ****, several economists including Krugman also said this. So, if we can't generate more revenue, and we can't cut spending, what do we do? Oh, right, take money from social services you don't personally use.

And Romney said that cutting spending would cause a great depression. ****, several economists including Krugman also said this. So, if we can't generate more revenue, and we can't cut spending, what do we do? Oh, right, take money from social services you don't personally use.

Neither. We wait for the economy to rebound instead of meddling every six months and causing unforeseen issues. We need patience. Revenue will return with jobs, spending will decrease as fewer people need assistance because of the poor economy.

These things are not caused overnight, and they are not fixed overnight.

Guest Deisel

HAHAHA....Good luck D!

I started the same topic earlier and got flamed.

Sorry Bro, I didn't see your thread. My apologize.