Biden Praises Arab Spring, The Day Egypt Dissolves Their Parliament-

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

Can this VP be in more incompetent? Can anyone say "great job" Mr. Vice President? This fool has been embarressing our nation his entire term. He's actually worse the the President which is saying something. The Arab Spring is a disaster for the ME. The Mullahs and resident Evil in the Brotherhood are taking over many parts of Egypt and Syria and Libya are next. We will not recognize this region before long.

Biden Praises 'Arab Spring' on Same Day Egypt Dissolves Parliament...

Can this VP be in more incompetent? Can anyone say "great job" Mr. Vice President? This fool has been embarressing our nation his entire term. He's actually worse the the President which is saying something. The Arab Spring is a disaster for the ME. The Mullahs and resident Evil in the Brotherhood are taking over many parts of Egypt and Syria and Libya are next. We will not recognize this region before long.

Biden Praises 'Arab Spring' on Same Day Egypt Dissolves Parliament...

So the Muslim brotherhood is bad and the Arab Spring is a disaster because it brought them to power. And Biden is bad for praising the Arab Spring on the same day that the Egyptian Supreme Court dissolved the Muslim Brotherhood dominated parliament.

Guest Deisel

So the Muslim brotherhood is bad and the Arab Spring is a disaster because it brought them to power. And Biden is bad for praising the Arab Spring on the same day that the Egyptian Supreme Court dissolved the Muslim Brotherhood dominated parliament.

You must understand this more then you present. SINCE the Arab Spring, the Muslim Brotherhood and islamic fascist have been wrestling for more and more control, and are winning. The Military's taking over in Egypt is a SIGN of that. The brotherhood and anti Israel factions Now dominate the ME landscape like no time in recent memory. We are allowing Russia to Arm militant factions in Syria with no endgame as we allowed the Lybia uprising to feed Islamic bad guys as well.

Not to say we can control these instances, but our power on the ground, influence is all gone. Trouble is brewing on this horizon and we certainly MUST keep our wits abt us and either Pull out altogether or make friends.

You must understand this more then you present. SINCE the Arab Spring, the Muslim Brotherhood and islamic fascist have been wrestling for more and more control, and are winning. The Military's taking over in Egypt is a SIGN of that. The brotherhood and anti Israel factions Now dominate the ME landscape like no time in recent memory. We are allowing Russia to Arm militant factions in Syria with no endgame as we allowed the Lybia uprising to feed Islamic bad guys as well.

Not to say we can control these instances, but our power on the ground, influence is all gone. Trouble is brewing on this horizon and we certainly MUST keep our wits abt us and either Pull out altogether or make friends.

The Egyptian military is way more moderate and is not affiliated with the Muslim brotherhood. The Supreme Court just ordered the Muslim Brotherhood dominated parliament to dissolve and allowed Mubarak's former cabinet member to run for president. And above all of that, are you really siding with the likes of Gadaffi and the murderers in Syria's authoritarian regime? Those are "bad guys", too.

Guest Deisel

The Egyptian military is way more moderate and is not affiliated with the Muslim brotherhood. The Supreme Court just ordered the Muslim Brotherhood dominated parliament to dissolve and allowed Mubarak's former cabinet member to run for president. And above all of that, are you really siding with the likes of Gadaffi and the murderers in Syria's authoritarian regime? Those are "bad guys", too.

I don't morn Gadaffis death but Mubarak was a man we could work with and Egypt was a place we could all go and enjoy. Our foreign policy was, is so out of control that no one, including our allies have a clue what we will do or won't do. Its a disaster and the the Brotherhood has gained considerable ground. You watch. The parliament dissolving by the military is going to cause a major conflict in Egypt. I want the brotherhood gone, but we have no real strategy to make strides here.

Wasn't the point of invading Iraq, according to the Bush administration, was to create a vanguard of democracy in the region so it would spread? So, democracy happens and now you're complaining that we lost friendly dictators in the region to popular uprisings. What would you have preferred we do? Send troops to Egypt to suppress the uprisings?

I don't morn Gadaffis death but Mubarak was a man we could work with and Egypt was a place we could all go and enjoy. Our foreign policy was, is so out of control that no one, including our allies have a clue what we will do or won't do. Its a disaster and the the Brotherhood has gained considerable ground. You watch. The parliament dissolving by the military is going to cause a major conflict in Egypt. I want the brotherhood gone, but we have no real strategy to make strides here.

See, this is what I don't understand. You're complaining that the dissolving of the parliament by the Supreme Court (it was NOT the military) is going to cause major conflict. And you argue that the Muslim Brotherhood and their overthrow of Mubarak was a bad thing.

Yet the Supreme Court and the military are siding with Mubarak's old cabinet members against the Muslim Brotherhood. So you should be GLAD that the Muslim Brotherhood dominated parliament was dissolved and you should WANT the person backed by the Supreme Court and the military to win the presidential election.

Your argument makes no sense.

Edited by AcworthFalcFan

Yeah.........