In Your Opinion

KB played some lineback at Montana so it's got to be him. I honestly think if a DC is creative, it doesn't matter if a player is protypical 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE, a good DC will just put a player in postion to make plays.

I wouldn't have said that a few years ago, but seeing players like Orakpo and Kerrigan in Washington, Mario Williams last year in Houston and the Patriots and Jets taking Chandler jones and Quinton Coples respectively to play linebacker in a 3-4.

Our 3-4 look would look more like a 4-2-5 defense look. We dont have that big NT so we would have 2 DTs on the field and then 2 DE/OLBs on the side of them.

The 3-4 obviously isnt our base defense so the "look" may possibly just mean that we will be sending our LBs a lil more often off the edges with our inside LBs droppin into coverage.

KB played some lineback at Montana so it's got to be him. I honestly think if a DC is creative, it doesn't matter if a player is protypical 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE, a good DC will just put a player in postion to make plays.

I wouldn't have said that a few years ago, but seeing players like Orakpo and Kerrigan in Washington, Mario Williams last year in Houston and the Patriots and Jets taking Chandler jones and Quinton Coples respectively to play linebacker in a 3-4.

Coples is playing 3-4 DE for the Jets.

Our 3-4 look would look more like a 4-2-5 defense look. We dont have that big NT so we would have 2 DTs on the field and then 2 DE/OLBs on the side of them.

The 3-4 obviously isnt our base defense so the "look" may possibly just mean that we will be sending our LBs a lil more often off the edges with our inside LBs droppin into coverage.

I think we will see some 3-4 looks. We don't have the big NT, but neither does Dallas and a few others who play 3-4 all the time. The rookie DT we drafted this year can't remember his name, I've read he can play NT. Not a real big guy, but is really strong so we will see.

Not a DE, but I'd like to see Adkins get a shot at it. Similar in size to James Harrison 6'0 242 Adkins 5'11 236 and we all know he has some wheels on him. I also recall Pittsburgh being pretty high on Adkins. Supposedly if we didn't take him in the 5th round a few years ago Pitt, NE and i think NYG were all looking at him.

Not a DE, but I'd like to see Adkins get a shot at it. Similar in size to James Harrison 6'0 242 Adkins 5'11 236 and we all know he has some wheels on him. I also recall Pittsburgh being pretty high on Adkins. Supposedly if we didn't take him in the 5th round a few years ago Pitt, NE and i think NYG were all looking at him.

Yeah I posted this in another thread that **** Leabou was very high in him and planned in drafting him to rush on the outside.