Romney's Bus Circled Obama's Speech, Honking The Horn - Ha Ha Ha

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

If this is true, I'd say its hilarious. We all know the BS being spewed at Baracks site, so if Romney's bus is circling, honking, it would be funny. Not sure how the bus would get close enough with the secret service road blocks though.

http://weaselzippers...nking-its-horn/ I love it. This ain't McCain. Mitts taking off the gloves, I love it. Romney-Bus.jpg

So you are ok with this, but putting out a radio ad was stooping lower than any candidate ever?!? Okaaaayyyy. Somebody's not showing their bias.

Frankly, I thought the radio ad was terrible and I'm not a fan of what Obama has done in office. But this was stooping much lower than Obama's radio ad.

Dressing up like a cop, pulling over voters on the way to the election booth, and if they're gay, he'll beat them down and cut their hair. He is who he always was.

The hair cutting thing was in high school, so I put it out of bounds. I also wonder how involved Romney was with this incident himself. If he approved it then he's acting pretty childish. If he didn't, then his campaign underlings are acting pretty childish. Either way, it's kind of stupid and silly.

Guest Deisel

Fox5 reported tonite, that the Obama Campaign will now send one of their buses to every campign stop Romney make here on in. This is gonna get good.

Obama has it covered. He is sending out truth squads to Romney's speech sites. Talk abt childish. TRUTH SQUADS.

Obama has it covered. He is sending out truth squads to Romney's speech sites. Talk abt childish. TRUTH SQUADS.

So having a bus circle around Obama blowing the horn to keep the audience from hearing his speech is "good". But sending people to rebut possible misinformation put out by Romney is "childish". smh.