Drake Beat Up Chris Brown Over Rihanna

Billy Ocean

Drake beat up Chris Brown over Rihanna (update!)

original.jpg

Chris Brown, literally the least sympathetic ***-whooping victim on earth, had his *** whooped last night in New York after a fight broke out between him and Drake over Rihanna. “Hahaha”, said Everyone.

Rumor has it that Rihanna cheated on Brown with Drake while the two were going out, and the two have been at loggerheads ever since.

Brown (reportedly) tried to bury the hatchet by sending a bottle of champagne to Drake’s table at New York’s WIP nightclub, but the bottle was promptly returned with a message that read “I’m f*ckng the love of your life [Rihanna], deal with it.”

An altercation ensued, during which Drake allegedly punched Chris in the face before “someone” cracked his chin open with a bottle.

And Brown even tweeted the picture of his busted chin above, because, as it turns out, having someone stronger than you beat your *** for no reason kinda sucks. My only issue is that they were at a club and not a Renaissance fair where Drake could have hit Brown with a mace or pulled him apart with horses.

DELIGHTFUL UPDATE - now with pictures of blood on Browns Escalade, and if you didn’t think he deserved to get smashed in the face with a bottle before, please note that he replaced his Cadillac emblem with one of Optimus Prime.

5 photos in gallery >

Chris brown better hit the gym and bulk up. how are you gonna let a mofo who sings songs like this

:

whoop your ***? Chris brown Lost.

i remember when GAFAN was drake #1 fan. And i hated Drake's sing songy style. Now he hate him, cause its the blipster way to hate mainstream dudes, and now trig sing along in the whip to Dreezy.

boy have times changed

i remember when GAFAN was drake #1 fan. And i hated Drake's sing songy style. Now he hate him, cause its the blipster way to hate mainstream dudes, and now trig sing along in the whip to Dreezy.

boy have times changed

lol. Nah I do not hate drake. I was never his number 1 fan though. I just agree with dudes like swift, who say the dude is soft. You got drake confused for Childish Gambino.

Ok let's tell the whole story Drake really didn't do anything. Someone in his entourage did. Brown sent a bottle over to Drake in an attempt to squash things, Drake sent it back with a note calling Brown a biotch Brown jumps up runs over and someone in the entourage hit him with a bottle.

I feel like Diddy, no bytchazzness. Throwing bottles is what girls do. Both of them need to turn in their player card!

Ok let's tell the whole story Drake really didn't do anything. Someone in his entourage did. Brown sent a bottle over to Drake in an attempt to squash things, Drake sent it back with a note calling Brown a biotch Brown jumps up runs over and someone in the entourage hit him with a bottle.

I feel like Diddy, no bytchazzness. Throwing bottles is what girls do. Both of them need to turn in their player card!

I think I might be in love with this woman.