Worst Video Games Ever

So I was browsing a gaming blog the other day, and I came across this game called Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

I thought some old SNES were bad, but this game... there are no words. It's said to be the worst video game ever created, and was released in its Pre-Alpha stage due to greed. It's so bad, GameSpot gave it a rating of 1.0 and had to readjust their rating system just for this game.

The worst part? I looked up the pricing on Amazon. They want $85 bucks for a new copy, and $75 for a used. What a joke.

Alright, so what's some other bad games y'all played/seen?

The worst part? I looked up the pricing on Amazon. They want $85 bucks for a new copy, and $75 for a used. What a joke.

lmfao that video was hilarious. It's probably going for that high amount because it is part of video game history. It has the title for the worst video game ever, therefore there will probably always be a slight demand for this game.

COD: MW2

60$ lag and hackfest then they tried to con me out of 30 more $ for DLC

It had lag and it did get hacked. But worst game ever? IMHO it's better than BO and Mw3, where the respawn system is horrible.. You kill someone and they teleport behind you. Each to there own opinion I guess but "WORST GAME EVER" period ?? C'mon Man...

It had lag and it did get hacked. But worst game ever? IMHO it's better than BO and Mw3, where the respawn system is horrible.. You kill someone and they teleport behind you. Each to there own opinion I guess but "WORST GAME EVER" period ?? C'mon Man...

after 3 weeks it was unplayable on PC due to all the lag and hacking..

That's why it has a 2.8 user rating on ign or it did anyway for the PC version.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised nobody has mentioned the landfill full of Atari 2600 E.T.cartridges. Did anybody ever play that, even on an emulator?

Oh man that was one sweet game... absolutely no rhyme or reason to anything that was happening, "state of the art" graphics and "tight" controls made for one heck of an experience...

There's two games that I remember playing on an emulator with my brothers years ago called A Knight on the Town, and Custer's Revenge... talk about the pinnacle of gaming!!!!