Something That Annoys Me About The Nba

Whats the deal with NBA players hugging up and kissing their mom every night? These guys are grown men, and the NBA seems the only sport where this is prevalent like this.

I dont really have an issue with the younger players doing it like Williams and Durant(although his is kind of creepy), but when they get older its borders on ridiculous. Ray Allen is nearly 40 years old, why is he running and hugging his mom after games like he is a kid? The man is married with kids now.

Lebron's mom down by the locker room kissing him on the lips before he goes in at half-time.....WTF?

It bordered on absurd when Dwade, a 30 year old man, did it between every quarter.

Why is the NBA so content with making their stars look like big kids? Kobe is a dbag, but I have never seen him do this. I had to google to see how his mom looks, and Ive only seen her pictured at one game.

Their mothers are probably the ONLY person in the world who has ALWAYS been there for them.

They remember all her sacrifice, hard work, and love.

They know they would never be millionaires had they not been raised and cared for by their mothers.

The affection they show might look creepy and may not be for everybody, but it's their relationship.

that's my take on it (if anybody even cares to know).

J

Their mothers are probably the ONLY person in the world who has ALWAYS been there for them.

They remember all her sacrifice, hard work, and love.

They know they would never be millionaires had they not been raised and cared for by their mothers.

The affection they show might look creepy and may not be for everybody, but it's their relationship.

that's my take on it (if anybody even cares to know).

J

Of course I understand that, but why does that manifest itself in Lebron's mom standing by the lockerroom before halftime? Say you at work in your office, would you be perfectly ok with your mom waiting by the cafeteria before your lunch break just give you a kiss? At what point does an adult move pass that. You dont have to be all over your mother every night to know she supports you.

Of course I understand that, but why does that manifest itself in Lebron's mom standing by the lockerroom before halftime? Say you at work in your office, would you be perfectly ok with your mom waiting by the cafeteria before your lunch break just give you a kiss? At what point does an adult move pass that. You dont have to be all over your mother every night to know she supports you.

Why are you so hot and bothered over this? Isn't there a black person who you should be telling they're not nearly black and african enough?

Like I said: How they conduct themselves, in that setting, regarding their relationship may not be for everybody. But it's their relationship.

It's better, far better, that they are close like that, instead of she being some whacked out druggie betch and him not giving a shat about her. Don't you think?

J

Why are you so hot and bothered over this? Isn't there a black person who you should be telling they're not nearly black and african enough?

You honestly cant say you dont find it a little weird.

Like I said: How they conduct themselves, in that setting, regarding their relationship may not be for everybody. But it's their relationship.

It's better, far better, that they are close like that, instead of she being some whacked out druggie betch and him not giving a shat about her. Don't you think?

J

The drugged out woman is a totally different extreme.

I totally see where you are coming from, but I just wonder why doesnt any other sport do this?

Edited by Forever Julian

I think it has everything to do with single mothers. If you are white and raised by a single mother, you become a ********* hipster who rides skateboards. If you are black and are raised by a single mother, you become a wannabe thug basketball player.

Cant be a thug making out with mom on national tv every night.

I can kind of understand Lebron trying to be lovey dovey with mom in front of the lockeroom before half timne since he is trying to rehabilitate his image, but SMH @ Ray Allen.