What Ten Players Will Decide How Far Your Team Goes In 2012?

Enlightened32

For the Falcons its simple. Oline and Dline. Mix and match any 10 of those guys and you will see it all starts and stops with them. Baker is the opposite of elite. Instead of making everyone around him better, he makes everyone look worse. Our pass rush is Abe. Im a Abe fan and im glad he stayed, but thats still a issue when he is your only legit pass rush.

For the Falcons its simple. Oline and Dline. Mix and match any 10 of those guys and you will see it all starts and stops with them. Baker is the opposite of elite. Instead of making everyone around him better, he makes everyone look worse. Our pass rush is Abe. Im a Abe fan and im glad he stayed, but thats still a issue when he is your only legit pass rush.

If you look at my list youll notice I did the exact same thing. Only our Dline is only 3 players so I stuck Dez and Murray in there also. If all those guys do their jobs this next year (and my two breakouts Dez Bryant and Bruce Carter workout) we should be in very good shape this year.

Pickles looks like he's gonna really come into his own. I wish toki would come into his own already. Also I think I speak for us all when I say I hope dr rockso gets over his cocaine problem.

Rockso's a partier but he's starting to get some violence to his game.

For me........... only one player truly stands out.

Beason. Panthers need their defensive general back on the field and at 100%. He motivates the other players, he holds them accountable and he helps provide a structure so they aren't running around looking lost and clueless as they did last year.

Unless Cam rises to an elite level early in the season and carries his team ala Brees/Brady/Rodgers... The panthers will only go as far as their defense allows... and the biggest thing for the defense will be getting Beason back.