Chase Daniel Broke His Thumb, What Was The Bounty?

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Brees' agent is the one that put out the bounty.

Dont like to hear about injuries no matter what team is involved, but you have to admit that the team will think a little more serious about negotiations with Brees. In the meantime, Brees chills out at home dreaming about the $$$$$$$$ signs.

Dont like to hear about injuries no matter what team is involved, but you have to admit that the team will think a little more serious about negotiations with Brees. In the meantime, Brees chills out at home dreaming about the $$$$$$$$ signs.

I am getting a kick out of the daily NFL.com front pages about Brees and his contract woes. I think we should make ourselves a trophy for best off season ever.

Wow.. Another Saints thread in the fail's forum, who woulda guessed?

Yer I know those loser Falcon fans are obsessed with the Saints...

They probably go to the Saints forum and look to see if they are talking about the Falcons and obviously they would have accounts there because they are so obsessed with the opposing team they have to make a comment on their message board....

Oh wait....

Truk McBride (2 sacks last year) and camp bodies, oh gosh say it ain't so. I am terrified of that vicious pass rush.

Ugh, you have a lot of room to talk. At least we trying to upgrade, Doing the same thing with the same players and expecting different result... That's the Mike Smith way.

Lol exactly! The fact that you tried to include camp bodies shows how much you're reaching. Oh, Smith is out the first 4 remember?

Reaching? Just not leaving anyone out, they won't make the roster so I didn't mention them by name. I was looking forward to see what Greg could do this year so I'm disappointed, but you people don't have much in DE area yourselves.

Guest Fibonacci

One of us is stalking him? He does know that he's on our message board right?

I put that guy on block.....life becomes much easier getting rid of trolls.

cool.png