Will Cam Rival His Rookie Season?

Falcon Man™

84.5, 4051, 21

Just passing.

I don't think he will eclipse the 4000 yds mark but I do see at least 3500. I can see him passing for at least 15 TD's.

I think it really depends on Carolina's defense. If they don't need to air it out because they are actually in alot of their games this season, then they will manage the clock better.

Bottom line is that the W's are the most important thing. If the defense plays well this season, I don't see any reason why they can't go at least 9-7.

84.5, 4051, 21

Just passing.

I don't think he will eclipse the 4000 yds mark but I do see at least 3500. I can see him passing for at least 15 TD's.

I think it really depends on Carolina's defense. If they don't need to air it out because they are actually in alot of their games this season, then they will manage the clock better.

Bottom line is that the W's are the most important thing. If the defense plays well this season, I don't see any reason why they can't go at least 9-7.

No I see Cam putting up less yardage but more passing TD and a better passer rating. He will also have a better Comp. rate because he's had more time working with his Wr.

He should have a better Special teams so he won't have to drive 80 plus yards to score all the time like he did last year.

And if the defense is healthy we should get more TO and better Field Position for the offense. Not to mention more stops and less long drives given up by the defense means more times our offense can get the ball.

Edited by Resse

No I see Cam putting up less yardage but more passing TD and a better passer rating. He will also have a better Comp. rate because he's had more time working with his Wr.

He should have a better Special teams so he won't have to drive 80 plus yards to score all the time like he did last year.

And if the defense is healthy we should get more TO and better Field Position for the offense. Not to mention more stops and less long drives given up by the defense means more times our offense can get the ball.

Agree with this, we'll be a more balanced offense and running more. Cam will be more efficient as a passer.

I can see 3,800 yards passing, 28 passing TDs, 13 int. -200 passing yards, +7 passing TDs and -4 ints. Doesn't seem that strange now that he actually has a chance to build a little more chemistry with the other WRs not named SS89, and with Chud finally implementing his full playbook.

I can see around 600 yards on the ground, 10 rushing TDs.

No idea. Will he run more or less? Will the running backs get more carries? There's really too much variation in the gameplan, but I see fewer attempts, fewer turnovers, more passing touchdowns, fewer yards, and a higher completion percentage and quarterback ranking.

84.5, 4051, 21

Just passing.

I see around 3000 yards with the same QB Rating. My question is, what will he look like if SS89 goes down. I started thinking about that the other day. Culpepper looked like a great QB with Moss but was below average without him. Id like to see what Cam looks like without an All-Pro at WR.

I see around 3000 yards with the same QB Rating. My question is, what will he look like if SS89 goes down. I started thinking about that the other day. Culpepper looked like a great QB with Moss but was below average without him. Id like to see what Cam looks like without an All-Pro at WR.

3k yards WITH a healthy SS89? Even less yards if SS89 goes down? I respect your opinion. Have you not been watching any of the million highlights I've posted over the last few months? :lol:

3k yards WITH a healthy SS89? Even less yards if SS89 goes down? I respect your opinion. Have you not been watching any of the million highlights I've posted over the last few months? laugh.png

I can post some Daunte Culpepper (Vikings) highlights for you if youd like. Would that make you feel better? I just want to see what the kid has without an All-Pro WR. TO got a lot of the credit when Romo was looking so good early on and he actually produced better with him. When Culpepper lost Moss he eventually lost his job. Just a curiosity I have, thats all.

Edited by Enlightened32

I can post some Daunte Culpepper (Vikings) highlights for you if youd like. Would that make you feel better? I just want to see what the kid has without an All-Pro WR. TO got a lot of the credit when Romo was looking so good early on and he actually produced better with him. When Culpepper lost Moss he eventually lost his job. Just a curiosity I have, thats all.

Delhomme did well without Smith when he went down with an injury in 2004. Why didn't Steve make Clausen look better or Matt Moore? Hmmmm seems like your theory is already busted.

Randy Moss had 747 receiving yards during Culpepper's massive year. One could argue that after Culpepper tore his knee up, that's when he started going down hill. He became hesitant to really take risks after that.

Im not saying Smith makes him better, but it just makes me curious what he would be without him. Like I said, Romo was actually better without the all-pro WR. Im not saying Cam would be better or worse. Just a curiosity of mine.

Delhomme did well without Smith when he went down with an injury in 2004. Why didn't Steve make Clausen look better or Matt Moore? Hmmmm seems like your theory is already busted.

Yep.. I could understand it if we were back in 2005....and SS89 could catch any pass remotely close to him, juke and evade 10 defenders as he walked in for a TD. Now though, SS89 has to have good qb play in order to do what he does.

Im not saying Smith makes him better, but it just makes me curious what he would be without him. Like I said, Romo was actually better without the all-pro WR. Im not saying Cam would be better or worse. Just a curiosity of mine.

Naw, Brother, I understand what you're saying. Just debating though, I'm bored. If you can't tell.

Naw, Brother, I understand what you're saying. Just debating though, I'm bored. If you can't tell.

Well, if you havent noticed, I completely overlooked your buddies post, lol. I dont know why someone would read my post and automatically think that Im saying Cam would suck without Smith. Delhomme and Clausen dont have the arm strength that Cam has. Thats why Smith didnt look at good with them. No WR is going to make a QB look good if they cant get them the ball, thats obvious.

Edited by Enlightened32

Well, if you havent noticed, I completely overlooked your buddies post, lol. I dont know why someone would read my post and automatically think that Im saying Cam would suck without Smith. Delhomme and Clausen dont have the arm strength that Cam has. Thats why Smith didnt look at good with them. No WR is going to make a QB look good if they cant get them the ball, thats obvious.

I would say Clausen has a pretty good arm, he's just a *****.

I see no slump in Cam, but his passing yards will fall because he needs to help Reese in the rushing catagory so next year the Panthers have the best RB stable hands down.

Tolbert will help with that so Cam can hold back on the Rushing. Or Should I not add him into the mix?

Guest ¡Spot on Dtan!

Can "young" Ryan rival his own?

If we're not gonna win that playoff game.

I'd like to at least keep it competitive.

(We haven't seen that since '09 in Arizona)