Obama Is Losing Ground Daily. Message Is Off, Economy Is Off, People Are Off His Bandwagon.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

Headlines like these - Jewish support in NY drops 22% -- in month... and like this SPIKE LEE WORRIED ABOUT RE-ELECTION CHANCES... and

Not just 'racist people' unhappy... SPIKEEEEE

And then this - POLITICO: Dems want change in Obama's message...

See, I'm gonna offer Obama alittle help. Lets call it SNAKEalogy and feel free to send this up the chain if you will. Clinton, thats Bill for you real smart folks, was the best politician(which means liar) in our modern times. He was caught laughing, on film at a Funneral, saw the camera and proceeded to shed a tear SO QUICK that the media themselves were clapping. See, Old billy boy got caught in lie, after lie, with his pants down even, and was able to side crawl out of the position, better then Jdave sliding out of a Snake head lock. He Perfected his skills over time, cause living with Hillary entailed slipe sliding daily. And Billy Boy read the tea leaves(provided by toe sucker **** Morris) and came to the middle JUST in time for the next election, even after Hillarys healthcare debacle.

See, Billy Boy knew the winds were tacking right, so he went right, and it worked. He had welfare reform, he allowed Newt and the boys to balance the budget and so on and so on. Billy, also had professional lip smackers like Carvel, baggala in his corner, throwing out Gumbo and tap outs that even CNN and MSNBC couldn't resist. Trailer park analogy's became household words. Heck, the meaning of "is" even changed.

But, Obama, has no such skill. He is actually doubling down on Tarp 3 or 4. He's doubling down on Union boasting, hollywood parties and repeating the disasterious phrase of, "Ah, ah, the private, ah, sector, is ah doing fine". Oh boy.

He's now got his own party considering options, never spoken abt, like using Seal Team 6 to go after conservative Bloggers.

What makes this a very unhappy story for dems is that the Economy CANNOT respond in time for Nov. Europe is in a death spiral, our unemployment #'s are horrible, everything is going up in price, and our housing market is down in appreciation to 1992 #'s. A SHARP turn to the right, with a ton of soul searching, regulation slashing, downright debates and actions on our tax code being abolished, Obamacare going the way of the Dodobird, and a REAL energy, HERE, NOW, program that puts people to work. We need to build partnerships with oil and gas company's to provide fuel for America, and Nuclear initiatives that see's the EPA being aboloshed or tampered down to levels seen decades ago.

We need to give people a reason to believe. Not just hope and changy promises. We need to give enterprises a reason to come BACK to America. And we need it NOW. Obama's ship cannot, willnot slow thru the canal. Its scrws are turning left as fast as they can.

That is your memo. Read it and remember. Nov is just around the corner, so I guess I'll be happy to put the cover on my pool this year.

And here is why you are a putz.

Even those his numbers have slipped he is STILL viewed better than Romney.

case in point.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/poll-shows-swing-voters-down-obama-economic-policy-145204442.html

And you know that little blurb that you did not read but still posted anyway? The most recent one about the net worth loss??

That actually could HELP Obama.... why your simple brain must ask?

Because he is going to paint Romney as a guy who wants to go back to the policies that in the public's mind caused the problem.

Guest Deisel

case in point.

http://news.yahoo.co...-145204442.html

And you know that little blurb that you did not read but still posted anyway? The most recent one about the net worth loss??

Because he is going to paint Romney as a guy who wants to go back to the policies that in the public's mind caused the problem.

Ah, d56 - Domo arrigato - You have showed for this dual. If your interpretation of losing large % of your voters equals a winning scenario, then I would ask, do the voters believe this way or not? I would say, with all the baggage Obama has means his only hope is demonizing his opponent. Thats not gonna fly either. Painting, hope and change, are Not actions and Obama NOW has a record other then voting "Present". The forest before you is ablaze. Will you seek high ground or will you seek the low ground? Your safety depends on it.

Guest Deisel

case in point.

http://news.yahoo.co...-145204442.html

Does this make you feel secure? MSNBC HOST 'HOPING' BLAMING BUSH WILL WORK... Now thats a winning recipe.....

Here is the thing munchkin.

It does not matter if his numbers are slumping....if they are still above his opponents.

You see that is how elections work. You can post all of these negative things in hopes of convincing yourself that some how he will not get reelected But the reality is Elromno diablo is simply not that strong of a candidate and is looked at as unfavorably or less favorably then the president does.

Guest Deisel

As I have said with every other poll you have posted: Wait until after the conventions. Polls this early are worthless.

Pretty much.

I can agree with you here. Polls are subject to change. The only reason I think they are somewhat relative now, is an incumbent democrat president, with all the media help that he gets, should be polling ahead and by large #'s. Again, you are correct. These could all change.

Guest Deisel

Here is the thing munchkin.

It does not matter if his numbers are slumping....if they are still above his opponents.

You see that is how elections work. You can post all of these negative things in hopes of convincing yourself that some how he will not get reelected But the reality is Elromno diablo is simply not that strong of a candidate and is looked at as unfavorably or less favorably then the president does.

And with that, we shall see.

I can agree with you here. Polls are subject to change. The only reason I think they are somewhat relative now, is an incumbent democrat president, with all the media help that he gets, should be polling ahead and by large #'s. Again, you are correct. These could all change.

Both sides get huge amounts of media help.

Guest Deisel

This is ah, ah, ah, not very inspiring. And I like steak. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/06/12/obama_republicans_left_me_with_the_check_for_a_steak_dinner.html

Obama: Republicans Left Me With The Check For A Steak Dinner

142021_5_.jpg

At a fundraiser on Tuesday, President Obama said the debt and deficit her inherited is "baked in" structurally. "If they start trying to give you a bunch of facts and figures suggesting that it's true, what they're not telling you is they baked all this stuff into the cake," Obama advised his supporters.

"If they start trying to give you a bunch of facts and figures suggesting that it's true, what they're not telling you is they baked all this stuff into the cake," he said.

"I love listening to these guys give us lectures about debt and deficits. I inherited a trillion-dollar deficit. We had a surplus, they turned it into a deficit, built it into a structural deficit that lasts for decades, and -- isn't that something?" President Obama said at a fundraiser today.

"This notion that somehow we caused the deficits is just wrong. It's just not true. Anybody who looks at the math will tell you it's not true. If they start trying to give you a bunch of facts and figures suggesting that it's true, what they're not telling you is they baked all this stuff into the cake with those tax cuts and a prescription drug plan that they didn't pay for and the wars," he said.

"So all of this stuff is baked in, with all the interest payments for it, it's like somebody goes to the restaurant, orders a big steak dinner, martini, all that stuff and then just as you're sitting down, they leave and accuse you of running up the tab. That's what they do," he said.

This is ah, ah, ah, not very inspiring. And I like steak. http://www.realclear...eak_dinner.html

Obama: Republicans Left Me With The Check For A Steak Dinner

142021_5_.jpg

At a fundraiser on Tuesday, President Obama said the debt and deficit her inherited is "baked in" structurally. "If they start trying to give you a bunch of facts and figures suggesting that it's true, what they're not telling you is they baked all this stuff into the cake," Obama advised his supporters.

"If they start trying to give you a bunch of facts and figures suggesting that it's true, what they're not telling you is they baked all this stuff into the cake," he said.

"I love listening to these guys give us lectures about debt and deficits. I inherited a trillion-dollar deficit. We had a surplus, they turned it into a deficit, built it into a structural deficit that lasts for decades, and -- isn't that something?" President Obama said at a fundraiser today.

"This notion that somehow we caused the deficits is just wrong. It's just not true. Anybody who looks at the math will tell you it's not true. If they start trying to give you a bunch of facts and figures suggesting that it's true, what they're not telling you is they baked all this stuff into the cake with those tax cuts and a prescription drug plan that they didn't pay for and the wars," he said.

"So all of this stuff is baked in, with all the interest payments for it, it's like somebody goes to the restaurant, orders a big steak dinner, martini, all that stuff and then just as you're sitting down, they leave and accuse you of running up the tab. That's what they do," he said.

So you spend one post saying the republicans are responsible for Clinton's success but think GW Bush had nothing to do with this recession.

Ill give you credit for being a complete hack and not just legally so.

Guest Deisel

Someone asked, I shall again.

How high is your blood pressure man?

Thinker, did I blame the entire economic mess on Obama? If so, please link to that. Also, we aren't dealing with Bush anymore. The blame game cannot continue. ITs Obama's and has been after his freshmen year in office. He has alot of actions in that time, and inactions as well. His priorities to cram down Obamacare took his entire emphasis away from the More needed economy. His lack of leadership abroad, has led to debacles in Syria, lebanon, egypt, Iran and Israel. Not all his fault, but dam, he made a lot of mistakes. Bail outs and insecurities of whats to come are killing us.

Guest Deisel

So you spend one post saying the republicans are responsible for Clinton's success but think GW Bush had nothing to do with this recession.

Ill give you credit for being a complete hack and not just legally so.

Please Link where I said the GOP was responsible for Clintons success? I frankly stated Bills common sense to tack back right. You must have MISSED all that.

Please Link where I said the GOP was responsible for Clintons success? I frankly stated Bills common sense to tack back right. You must have MISSED all that.

yea, when you said he used Newt Gingrich's plan, you weren't talking about THAT newt. I forgot.

You are seriously delusional guy. Back away from the keyboard and re-think things. It would do you well I believe.

Thinker, did I blame the entire economic mess on Obama? If so, please link to that. Also, we aren't dealing with Bush anymore. The blame game cannot continue. ITs Obama's and has been after his freshmen year in office. He has alot of actions in that time, and inactions as well. His priorities to cram down Obamacare took his entire emphasis away from the More needed economy. His lack of leadership abroad, has led to debacles in Syria, lebanon, egypt, Iran and Israel. Not all his fault, but dam, he made a lot of mistakes. Bail outs and insecurities of whats to come are killing us.

The irony of that with

A. Your avatar and

B your obsession with Bill Clinton almost gives new meaning to the word.

Guest Deisel

yea, when you said he used Newt Gingrich's plan, you weren't talking about THAT newt. I forgot.

You are seriously delusional guy. Back away from the keyboard and re-think things. It would do you well I believe.

Again. SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THE GOP WAS responsible for Bubbas success. You cannot, because thats Not what I said. I said he had HELP. Seriously dude, your act is lame.