Are You Guys Ready For Position Rankings?

Resse

I know It's early but If any body adds a player we can change the rankings if needed.

We can go Position by Position or Unit.

example.

Like total Oline or Tackles, Guards , Center.

We have time so I rather go position instead of unit. Or better yet we can do both. We can have position rankings and Unit rankings after.

I can see a lot of disagreements coming.

Again this is for the 2012 season so your doing a little predicting here as well as using past year production to make your rankings.

Lets get Started with QB and QB group.

My Starter Rankings is

1. Brees

2. Cam (I'm sorry Falcons Fans but deal with it)

3. Ryan

4. Freeman

QB Group Rankings

1. Panthers ( Derek Anderson, Jimmy Clausen) DA is the only Back-up to lead a team to the playoffs in this division.

2. Falcons (Chris Redman) Has started before.

3. Saints (Chase Daniels)

4. Bucs (Dan Orlasky) We saw that show last year in INDY and it wasn't good.

I know It's early but If any body adds a player we can change the rankings if needed.

example.

We have time so I rather go position instead of unit. Or better yet we can do both. We can have position rankings and Unit rankings after.

Again this is for the 2012 season so your doing a little predicting here as well as using past year production to make your rankings.

My Starter Rankings is

1. Brees

3. Ryan

4. Freeman

QB Group Rankings

1. Panthers ( Derek Anderson, Jimmy Clausen) DA is the only Back-up to lead a team to the playoffs in this division.

i agree with both.

Stopped reading at "Jimmy Clausen."

Just kidding. No wait, no I''m not...laugh.png

I'm going with this:

I'm going to do just the skills position.

QB- Brees, Ryan, Cam, and Freeman

RB- Turner, Williams, Stewart, anyone of the saints rbs

WR- Smith, White, Colston, Jones, Jackson

TE- Graham, Gonzalez, Olsen, Clark

Guys we can do different Position in different threads. Lets just do QB here then I'll make a RB's only thread and WR's only thread and so on and so on..

This is the offseason nothing big is happening we have time.

Saints, Falcons, Panthers, and Bucs respectively.

That goes for Starters, backups and group ranking.

On a side note, Betty White could be backing up Drew Brees and the Saints would still have the best QB group ranking in the South. Sadly (for us Falcon fans , he's that good). sad.png:)

Good chance that would happen.

but wouldn't that contradict a statement you made about sproles? i believe you said he had only one year of work to judge from, so he couldn't be considered "the best all around back". i was half *** following that conversation, so may have misunderstood..

example.

My Starter Rankings is

1. Brees

3. Ryan

4. Freeman

QB Group Rankings

Redman is the best backup. He was pretty decent when he started.

Saints, Falcons, Panthers, and Bucs respectively.

That goes for Starters, backups and group ranking.

On a side note, Betty White could be backing up Drew Brees and the Saints would still have the best QB group ranking in the South. Sadly (for us Falcon fans , he's that good).

The Falcon and Panther could float around 4 or 5 wins if we lost our starters (if every other position stays healthy),

If Brees is lost the saints are in the hunt for 1st pick in the draft. It's not just about his skills and his back-ups. He is the Leader and a coach on the field of that team. He is the heart blood and soul of that team. Without him they not only lose a starter QB they lose the leader and Michael Jordan of the team.

The Falcon and Panther could float around 4 or 5 wins if we lost our starters (if every other position stays healthy),

If Brees is lost the saints are in the hunt for 1st pick in the draft. It's not just about his skills and his back-ups. He is the Leader and a coach on the field of that team. He is the heart blood and soul of that team. Without him they not only lose a starter QB they lose the leader and Michael Jordan of the team.

I think maybe you are giving Matt Ryan too much credit. I can see the Falcons winning at least 8 with Redman even if he started the entire season (God forbid) mellow.png .

but wouldn't that contradict a statement you made about sproles? i believe you said he had only one year of work to judge from, so he couldn't be considered "the best all around back". i was half *** following that conversation, so may have misunderstood..

Sproles had 1 good season in a 8 year career. So my point was that his overall career has to factor in that debate. You can't just throw away what the guy did for 6 years before he got to the Saints.

Cam had the greatest Rookie QB season ever (in a Lockout Offseason) and I'm sorry but he's more Talented then Ryan.

He means more to his Offense Then Ryan does in his. He had a impact never seen before. No one has ever taken the worst ranked offense the year before he got there to top 5.

He scored more By himself 2011 then the whole offense did in 2010. Again It's JMO and I won't debate if you want to put Ryan 2nd.

I think maybe you are giving Matt Ryan too much credit. I can see the Falcons winning at least 8 with Redman even if he started the entire season (God forbid) mellow.png .

redman must do alot of awesome charity work in the offseason bc his hype is unreal til thepreseason when everyone declares him garbage. once the season ends, he's an awesome back up again

Redman is the best backup. He was pretty decent when he started.

Redman never made a ProBowl DA has.

Redman has Never put up the numbers as a starter that DA did in Cleveland.

Redman never took a team to the Playoffs DA has.

I gave Redman Credit as the 2nd best back up in this Division but DA has done more. JMO

i guesses hes ignorin us

Sproles had 1 good season in a 8 year career. So my point was that his overall career has to factor in that debate. You can't just throw away what the guy did for 6 years before he got to the Saints.

Cam had the greatest Rookie QB season ever (in a Lockout Offseason) and I'm sorry but he's more Talented then Ryan.

He means more to his Offense Then Ryan does in his. He had a impact never seen before. No one has ever taken the worst ranked offense the year before he got there to top 5.

He scored more By himself 2011 then the whole offense did in 2010. Again It's JMO and I won't debate if you want to put Ryan 2nd.

Did you not see this post.

I want to see him do it consistently before I rank him before Ryan. What if that was a fluke year idk, but I'm going off what I have seen the past 4 seasons and not going off one season.

I want to see him do it consistently before I rank him before Ryan. What if that was a fluke year idk, but I'm going off what I have seen the past 4 seasons and not going off one season.

Again that's you're opinion like I said If you want to put Ryan 2nd go ahead. But IMO Cam is more talented and his rookie year wasn't a fluke. If he played for the Seahawks and did that I wouldn't think it was a fluke.

Again that's you're opinion like I said If you want to put Ryan 2nd go ahead. But IMO Cam is more talented and his rookie year wasn't a fluke. If he played for the Seahawks and did that I wouldn't think it was a fluke.

I bet if he played for the Falcons you would think it was a fluke...