Anyone Going To Mini Camp Next Week?

~SEAMILL~

In case you didnt hear, the dates are posted. Anyone on here plan on going? I hope to go to all three.

Tuesday, June 19

• Walkthrough 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (Closed to the public)
  • Practice 3:30 p.m. – 5:20 p.m. (Open to the public; Gates open at 2:30 p.m.)

Wednesday, June 20

• Walkthrough 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (Closed to the public)
  • Practice 3:30 p.m. – 5:20 p.m. (Open to the public; Gates open at 2:30 p.m.)

Thursday, June 21

• Practice 10:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. (Open to the public; Gates open at 9:30 a.m.)

Guest Fibonacci

I will be there taking pictures and notes. If anyone wants to meet up, I'm all game.

Also if anyone wants pictures of of certain match ups, let me know. I know o line will be something a lot will like to read up on.

I will be there taking pictures and notes. If anyone wants to meet up, I'm all game.

Also if anyone wants pictures of of certain match ups, let me know. I know o line will be something a lot will like to read up on.

I am looking forward to any of your photos and I will read your notes. Thanks!

Do the players sign any autographs at mini camps?

Found it difficult to get near them. Some catch them as they filter onto the field, other than that I don't think coaches want distractions while they are practicing. At least thats who its been.

Went to mini camp 2 years ago. Obviously there wasn't one last year. They make time at end of practice to sign. Not as many players as TC but a good showing. I have a room full of autographs from the last few years.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

After the Practice. I have room full of autographs and pictures with Ryan,Roddy,Turner,Lofton, Snelling and quite a few others. If you are just looking for autographs, the best time to show up is probably around 5 just before they wrap up the practice.

Edited by falcons007

Guest Fibonacci

on monday this thread needs to be bumped, so we can meet up on the days we are going and find a meeting place. maybe if there is a place to grab a beer and some food before we go as well.

on monday this thread needs to be bumped, so we can meet up on the days we are going and find a meeting place. maybe if there is a place to grab a beer and some food before we go as well.

If I remember correctly there is an Applebees very close by. Over by the Target.