1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick

Watched it. Rather messed up. No I'm not going to post a link. That Magnotta is one messed up freak. I'll say this, he does know how to entertain himself.

Although you can amuse yourself by watching this dude's reactions while watching it. He had me rolling. I'd say NSFW because of the dude's language, but again, it's just pretty funny.

And BTW, I don't recommend you watch 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick unless you don't wanna sleep at night. I was fine but I'm not overly weighed down with sensitivity and compassion. Friggin' messed up vid tho.

Edited by Guvmintcheeze

I Just Finished My First Full College Year, And My Major Is Criminal Justice.. I Have To Prepare Myself To See Things Like This.. But I Don't Know.

I think after a few times you'll be fine. Human adaptability is one of our most amazing qualities.

Not in the same class, but one Summer I slaughtered hogs with a friend at his Grandad's. Couldn't eat lunch the first two days, but by the end of the week I could of eaten a ham sandwich while spraying all that blood down the drain or sawing the legs off.

I think after a few times you'll be fine. Human adaptability is one of our most amazing qualities.

Not in the same class, but one Summer I slaughtered hogs with a friend at his Grandad's. Couldn't eat lunch the first two days, but by the end of the week I could of eaten a ham sandwich while spraying all that blood down the drain or sawing the legs off.

Guess I'll Watch It.

Yeah it was pretty messed up.

Still think the beheadings are more gruesome, but this is pretty high on the sick radar.

I'm gonna go with, in total, what the dude did, erm,..all in all..that'd be hard to beat. And I'm NOT making a pun about the severed arm masturbation thing.

I think.

I'm gonna go with, in total, what the dude did, erm,..all in all..that'd be hard to beat. And I'm NOT making a pun about the severed arm masturbation thing.

I think.

Ya, but the guy was unconscious/already dead during it.

The beheadings are done slowly on guys fully alert to whats going on.

Ya, but the guy was unconscious/already dead during it.

The beheadings are done slowly on guys fully alert to whats going on.

Agree with that, but it's contextual I think. This dude was also alive when the cat went bat-**** with the ice pick. As gruesome as the beheadings were (And slooow too) for pure all out nasty NOOOOOOOOO wtf is he doing..this cat tops the cake.

Edited by Guvmintcheeze

I skipped through the video. It's pretty brutal.

People probably know about this already, but go check out Serbian Film. I can't convince myself to rent\purchase\watch that movie, but I watched the trailer. Sick stuff.

And yet people raved about the "art" of it.

Man this society is pretty sick

Agree with that, but it's contextual I think. This dude was also alive when the cat went bat-**** with the ice pick. As gruesome as the beheadings were (And slooow too) for pure all out nasty NOOOOOOOOO wtf is he doing..this cat tops the cake.

Yeah no argument here both are pretty brutal.