Man Beats Daughters Molester To Death.

Rambler

As the father of a 4 yr old little girl myself, I think this guy is a hero, who knows how many other little girls he saved by ending this perv's life and how many more he avenged. Doubt it was the first time this monster had done it, and it would not have been the last.

Happy Father's Day to him.

Edited by silentbob1272

I'm with the majority. I couldn't be one of those parents who just let the guy get away/go to jail with a crime like molestation to one of my children without at least getting a punch or going batshit crazy. This guy was a predator, and who knows who or what else he could have done had he gotten away with this.

Mad props to the father.

My kids are grown but I have a 4 year old grandaughter who I would absolutely dismember anyone over. Noone wants to see the return to a vigilante society but potential child molesters need to know what might be waiting for them if they decide to cross that line.

Guest Gritz

As the father of a grown daughter I know that I would have done the same.....Probably would not have gotten lucky enough to have killed him with my smallish artist hands....cool.png

From the article:

The father was reportedly "very remorseful" about the death and did not know the alleged abuser would die of his injuries.

I'm not sure I would have experienced the same feelings after this episode, or uncertainty as to the outcome.