Does Ryan Really Have A Terrible O-Line?

Panther Pride

just so im clear, you are saying the giants oline can't be good in pass protection b/c eli was sacked 28 times?

No, I'm saying Giants o-line can't be good because of their injuries at offensive line, anyone with two good 20/20 vision eyes knew the Giants offensive line wasn't nowhere near the top 10 in pass pro.

No, I'm saying Giants o-line can't be good because of their injuries at offensive line, anyone with two good 20/20 vision eyes knew the Giants offensive line wasn't nowhere near the top 10 in pass pro.

you cited 28 sacks originally as evidence, not injuries.

Eli had no running game in the NFC championship, took TWO big hits and still showed grit and got the win.

what does this have to do with the original topic? eli's line protected him to the point where he was sacked the 6th fewest in the league.

what does this have to do with the original topic? eli's line protected him to the point where he was sacked the 6th fewest in the league.

Many people blame the offensive line for why Ryan failed during the playoffs, and actually Giants were 7th best in the league, Falcons were 6th.

Someone should decide what this thread is about, it seemed like it was going to start out being a thread about offensive lines and now it's another "Ryan can't be compared to elite quarterbacks because he doesn't (something) like (specific quarterback universally regarded as elite)."

Falcons have the worst LT in the NFL. Ryan doesn't get sacked a lot but he does get pressured.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/11/falcons-hope-a-healthy-baker-can-protect-ryans-back/

I swear he has pics of Blank in bed with another women or something. No way should he even be in the NFL.

apparently they are chalking it up to a back injury. honesty he wasn't terrible at first. though he was never first round worthy. hopefully, healthy and with a different coach he will improve.

apparently they are chalking it up to a back injury. honesty he wasn't terrible at first. though he was never first round worthy. hopefully, healthy and with a different coach he will improve.

Naw, what i saw last season is he just flat out sucks. He is injury prone and never really contributed, never earned his money and is a waste of a roster spot.

He had a backup come in and out perform him and falcon fans wanted to keep the backup. Even he wasnt all that. A solid back up yes, but compared to a worthless starter he looked like a all pro coming in.

There is no reason Baker should be a starter. Luckily its his last year of his deal and maybe they will wash their hands with him.

He cant match up vs any quality DE or Dlineman. They own him. I dont even want baker as a backup. Cut him and draft someone else.

Naw, what i saw last season is he just flat out sucks. He is injury prone and never really contributed, never earned his money and is a waste of a roster spot.

He had a backup come in and out perform him and falcon fans wanted to keep the backup. Even he wasnt all that. A solid back up yes, but compared to a worthless starter he looked like a all pro coming in.

There is no reason Baker should be a starter. Luckily its his last year of his deal and maybe they will wash their hands with him.

He cant match up vs any quality DE or Dlineman. They own him. I dont even want baker as a backup. Cut him and draft someone else.

wash there hands with him? Theyre trying to start him this year! lol