Nfc South Preview On Sports Center Tues

NFC South SC preview coming Tuesday

June, 11, 2012

JUN 11

2:18

PM ET

By Pat Yasinskas | ESPN.com

RECOMMEND0TWEET7COMMENTS9EMAILPRINT

Although the season is still a few months away, SportsCenter has been running a series of division previews.

The NFC South is next in line. The hour-long SportsCenter preview is scheduled to air Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2. I’m not privy to all that will be covered in the show, but I’m sure storylines for all four teams will be addressed.

I’ll also have a division-wide post earlier on Tuesday that will tie into this.

I've gotten some inside info about this segment. It will go something like this:

70% = Bounty-Gate

20% = Drew Brees' contract situation

9% = Cam Newton

1% = Oh yeah, the Falcons and Bucs are in this division too

Now none of you have to watch ESPN...You're welcome.

Lol I agree, but thought I would share. I read we're somebody sees Cam being the Jordan of Football lol. Dude is so over rated. He's gonna be like Freeman and flop.

I dislike all of our Div rivals as much as the next gut, but try as I may, I can't envision Cam flopping. Some folks can't begrudingly admit the young man is talented, despite his team colors.

I dislike all of our Div rivals as much as the next gut, but try as I may, I can't envision Cam flopping. Some folks can't begrudingly admit the young man is talented, despite his team colors.

I think he's talented, just think he's overrated. I'll admit I didn't think he would play as good coming out of Auburn. Just not ready to call Jim elite either. I just remember everyone jumping on Freeman like he was the man and I thought he was overrated. Cam has talent, but everyone just looks at his yards and total TDs. How many yards came from Screens, Smith being wide open deep etc. How many Ints did he throw how many games did he win? He's got a long way to go before he becomes a good not great pocket passer.