What Is Your # 1 Concern Going Into The 2012 Season

I'm just curious what is your # 1 concern going into the 2012 season? Everyone has that one issue that concerns them about this team some of you have a few hundred. I'm talking about that top issue. Feel free to elaborate.

My top issue: I am concerned about the left Tackle position. I just have a problem with Sam Baker's playing. I hope he improves but then I also hope someone else steps up and gives us some longevity at the position. Pat Hill won't put up with him the entire season if he doesn't get it together that much I know.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

For me 1a is Sam Baker and the shaky nature of our left tackle position....1b is whether or not Tatupu is healthy enough to man our MLB spot and if he isn't is Dent ready to step up?

For me it's our abillity to convert. I want touchdowns not fieldgoals. Seems like alot of games that we've lost it's been us getting to the red, getting stopped and being forced to take a FG. We take on a never say die attitude that when we get in the red we get a TD not a FG and our team gets alot more wins or at least stays competitive and scare opposition. That's the biggest issue with me i want TDs not FGs.

For me it's our abillity to convert. I want touchdowns not fieldgoals. Seems like alot of games that we've lost it's been us getting to the red, getting stopped and being forced to take a FG. We take on a never say die attitude that when we get in the red we get a TD not a FG and our team gets alot more wins or at least stays competitive and scare opposition. That's the biggest issue with me i want TDs not FGs.

We don't kick field goals, we go for it on 4th and 1

Althought LT is #2 on my list my #1 is

Can the DTs currently on the roster get a consistant push up the middle and can they actually callapse the pocket?

note Babs is my favorite Defensive player but I'm concerned about the DTs

This is my number one concern as stated above. With Edwards on the end we are gonna need that consistent push up the middle.

I am excited to see the Cowboys finally be able to play Rob Ryan's aggressive press coverage. I'm also glad ol 10 yard cushion Newman is in Cincy now.

Yeah, that could get scary if they can get Ryan's defense down. Best move Cowboys could have made getting rid of the overrated Newman.

Yeah, that could get scaryif the can get Ryan's defense down. Best move Cowboys could have made getting rid of the overrated Newman.

how so, Ryan has never had a scary defense. ever since Oakland & Cleveland & he's getting by on his name. good offenses almost score at will against his defenses. actually he did have a pretty solid year in Cleveland. as for Newman, age has caught up with him cause for years he was one of the most under-rated corners in the league.

1. LT position

2. Pass rush in general, specifically defensive tackles

3. Michael Turner's production

4. More creative route running for the receivers. MM's not here anymore to make Roddy do constant 3-4 yard curls which is a good sign.

5. MLB position