I Got A Call From Smitty

Shadyman

I have some friends who have leased a 24 person suite since the dome opened. Because it’s time to renew again, my friends get invited to go fishing in Montana with Smitty and the boys.

Last night my cell rings, (I missed the call) and when I listen to the voice mail; It's coach say'n

"Hey Shady, this is coach Smith, just wanted to thank you for being such a great Falcon supporter and sth. I’m out here in Montana hanging with your buddy and wanted to call and say hello."

I was disappointed I missed the call but it was still cool hearing coach call me Shady and having the vm.

"Hey Shady, this is coach Smith, just wanted to thank you for being such a great Falcon supporter and sth. I’m out here in Montana hanging with your buddy and wanted to call and say hello."

He wanted you to shut the **** up?

Edited by Borat

I have some friends who have leased a 24 person suite since the dome opened. Because it’s time to renew again, my friends get invited to go fishing in Montana with Smitty and the boys.

Last night my cell rings, (I missed the call) and when I listen to the voice mail; It's coach say'n

I was disappointed I missed the call but it was still cool hearing coach call me Shady and having the vm.

You should get a MINUS for acting like you actually got a call and then pretending to actually care IMO! BS! Stupid people say : "Hey call me bro.", people with a slight bit of intelligence say : "Hey call me back around THIS TIME".......

I doubt Coach Smith actually called you because if it meant so much to you and you were a real fan you would have been posting the "VOICE MESSAGE" that you claim to have on here for all to hear.

Post it and make me look stupid if you are for real I double dare ya! Prove me wrong or prove me right by showing that everything you are saying is true or false!

I'm just saying, show some proof!

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

That's cool and very thoughtful, I must admit.

Give me his number. I'd like to call and introduce myself.