14 members have voted

1. 1. OTHER Than Billy Ocean, who is the greatest AFMB poster now?/

• AcworthFalcFan
    • AcworthFalcFan
    • AcworthFalcFan
    • Grrrillapmpn Inc
    • AcworthFalcFan
    • JDaveG

For AFMB in general, I'm going with Gritz. He's funny as all ****, a great poster and I could compliment his illustrations for hours on end. I've had many near death expriences from his jokes.

As for ABF (other than Billy Ocean, of course), I'm torn between falcon_bob and Dago. We should be allowed multiple choices. :<

Edited by LadyCyanide

<p>From the List, Id go Dago/Bob for general topics. JdaveG/FalconsD56 for political. Cappy for Financial. </p>

<div> </div>

<div>We have had some great posters. Just sad that Politics has spammed the board. I am all for political discourse, but not when we get 10 new threads on it a day. </div>

<p>From the List, Id go Dago/Bob for general topics. JdaveG/FalconsD56 for political. Cappy for Financial. </p>

<div> </div>

<div>We have had some great posters. Just sad that Politics has spammed the board. I am all for political discourse, but not when we get 10 new threads on it a day. </div>

wut?

Gotta go with falconBob for his razor sharp wit and sarcasm. Wonder if he'll leave the game early tonight and miss another legendary game LOL!

Dago was close but Aint fan<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There was no **** way I was leaving early tonight. The only thing I skipped was the fireworks...just got home five minutes ago.

I know that Acworth is the expert on polls and predictions, but we at falcon_bob HQ feel comfortable enough to call this one, with 33% of precincts reporting.

Also, I voted jdave.....mostly out of pity.