Thread Of Mourning

My grill fell apart last night. I'd had it for 8 years. I year less than my wife.(ex and I don't miss her) I guess the final wave of heat was it's death knell. Oh the meals we've enjoyed together. Except for the last one which dumped my just done ribs all over the ground. I tried emergency surgery today, but it was a no go. I'm not quite ready to move on and buy another yet. (Because I got a big azz smoker) Time heals all wounds they say, but I dunno.

Oh who am I kidding, I'll pick up a new one this weekend.

(Getting over the loss of my ribs may take longer)

Get a Big Green Egg. I'm telling you it's the best decision I ever made in my life. Even better than breaking off my first engagement.

I've heard that from many and am tempted, indeed wanting to..but at the moment the price of, although it repays itself in awesomeness verily, is out of my means. But I'd never rule one out.

I'm sorry for your loss. I felt the same pain when my Easy-Bake oven light burned out when I was little. I have never been able to enjoy an Oreo Cookies 'N Creme or Devil's Food cake the same after it left me. I still think about it to this day.

I know. My first Sunbeam Grill. Deader than my GI Joes after a fireworks fight in the sandbox. Haunting about childhood memories eh? I still weep over Flipper getting eaten by a radioactive grizzly.

My grill fell apart last night. I'd had it for 8 years. I year less than my wife.(ex and I don't miss her) I guess the final wave of heat was it's death knell.

Works on 2 levels, too. At first I thought this might be an Alonzo Mourning appreciation thread.

I thought that he had a problem with oral hygiene after reading the first sentence. Glad it's his grill and not his grill.

no-mold-gold-teeth.jpg