Five Things Learned From Tatf

SyCo

What I've learned from TATF:

>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<

Now tell the truth SR..........we all know the TATF clan fights to get their posts up..........destroys the bandwith.......crashes the server.........and runs out to purchase new panties when the Falcons get hammered..........

I gotta give y'all respect. I have never been on a rivals forum/message board , and probably never will. Just not interested you know. One team kinda guy. In all honesty, it would get pretty **** boring and lose alot of edge and substance around here if it wasn't for all the rivals. Even in tatf so thank you guys for sticking it out and putting up with all our ****.

I gotta give y'all respect. I have never been on a rivals forum/message board , and probably never will. Just not interested you know. One team kinda guy. In all honesty, it would get pretty **** boring and lose alot of edge and substance around here if it wasn't for all the rivals. Even in tatf so thank you guys for sticking it out and putting up with all our ****.

I think you might be the one Falcon poster on here with some respect. Thanks.

thanks, my efforts to keep this forum relevant are paying off.

Looks like he's getting close. So lemme get it straight, 29 is sycola or another impersonator or are they both your profile?

Sycola doesnt like me so hes taken it upon himself to "impersonate" me by mocking the way he sees me post. So, I changed my number so that it would be obvious its not me. That way when anyone quotes him no one gets confused and thinks I said something I didnt. Very childish if you ask me.

Edited by Enlightened32