Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goal Line D

B O's Thread Of Gentlemanly Interests

1,840 posts in this topic

In order to expedite our growing list I have authorized the Hand of the King, Goal Line D, to do some evaluations. GLD will handle some of the lesser known ladies, but I will continue to evaluate most of the major, recognizable names. The length of his reviews will befit the status of the subject and thus will be limited to a score and a few comments followed by some pics.

The Hand of the King or King's Hand is the most powerful appointed position in the Seven Kingdoms, second only to the King on the Iron Throne in authority and responsibility. It may be comparable to the role of a prime minister in an absolute monarchy. The Hand is the King's closest adviser, appointed and authorized to make decisions in the King's name.

http://gameofthrones...and_of_the_King

GLD is more than capable of dispensing royal evaluations while your King is indisposed. He welcomes your feedback the same as I do, but he and he alone has the authority to hand down royal score decrees.

tumblr_m1hr9gKii91qksuq5o1_500.png

In order to expedite our growing list I have authorized the Hand of the King, Goal Line D, to do some evaluations. GLD will handle some of the lesser known ladies, but I will continue to evaluate most of the major, recognizable names. The length of his reviews will befit the status of the subject and thus will be limited to a score and a few comments followed by some pics.

GLD is more than capable of dispensing royal evaluations while your King is indisposed. He welcomes your feedback the same as I do, but he and he alone has the authority to hand down royal score decrees.

The honor is mine. While I'm not the king I will serve in the highest possible capacity.

tumblr_m3zgcbaxHf1r1vyc0o6_1280.jpg

Billy Ocean likes this

Aiight....here goes nothin!

Name: Alizée

Born: August 21, 1984 (age 27), Ajaccio

Height: 5' 3" (1.60 m)

alizee.jpg

Comments: Quite adorable and like Natalie another spinner at a petit 5'3". From what I can tell she's got quite a nice rack (small'ish C's from the eye test) for her petit frame. Got those melt you dough'ish brown eyes and an ideal nose. Brunette hair is a plus... as well as the sexy French accent. From the few waistline pics I could find Alizee has a firm taught belly area. Very tight butt with nice curvature. For a shorty she has really nice leg definition...very nice! While she isn't the classic bombshell I would certainly put her it the adorable catagory.

Score: 8.60