Forgot your password?
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Goal Line D, June 8, 2012
Posted June 25, 2012
Posted June 26, 2012
A few more official submissions for the gents!
Jennifer Love Hewitt
One more can't hurt!
Subject: Natalie Hershlag (Portman)
Born: June 9, 1981 (age 31), Jerusalem
Height: 5' 3" (1.60 m)
Education: Harvard University (1999–2003)
Face: Of an angel.
- She was the female chosen by Britain's Daily Mail to prove this point..
Don’t rely on a pretty face: Beautiful people with symmetrical faces more likely to be selfish
- And this..
Natalie Portman's nose and Scarlett Johansson's lips: The face of the 'ideal woman' according to plastic surgeons' most popular requests
Body Analysis: Everything is tight, everything is right.
- Boobs are average size but pert. But dem legs ‘n dat azz>>>
- Firm and lean. She looks like a woman who knows her way around a yoga mat.
Talents, Demeanor & Intangibles:
- There's something Natalie Portman has that other women don’t... I have no idea exactly what that is though... but it is magical.
- Natalie is most likely gonna be the most accomplished, respectable woman we cover in this thread... I doubt we're going to have many more Oscar winners or Harvard grads.
- She is mature, intelligent and distinguished.. unfortunately this means that she hasn’t appeared in very many scantily-clad pictorials.
- She gave one of the best performances ever given by a child actor in The Professional and followed it up with Heat. And she's been firmly entrenched on Hollywood's A-List ever since.
- Natalie also probably will end up having one of the better personalities and senses of humor of any of the ladies we will cover. Her self-mocking skit as a gangster rapper on SNL was a hilarious example of this..
WOW. That's higher than I would have expected for someone that's barely taller than an oompa loompa. You must have a major crush on her She does deserve at least a 9 though and I must admit I do have a thing for short girls at times... Just not tooooo short.
WOW. That's higher than I would have expected for someone that's barely taller than an oompa loompa. You must have a major crush on her
She does deserve at least a 9 though and I must admit I do have a thing for short girls at times... Just not tooooo short.
I'd have given her a 9.85. No matter the height....she's an angel.
I've always said most women look better with long hair, and short hair almost never looks good on a woman.
When you look good with a shaved head as a girl then you know you're something special..