Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goal Line D

B O's Thread Of Gentlemanly Interests

1,840 posts in this topic

And so begins the great numerical journey...

Is she a 5.....a 7.5......a 9......the elusive 10???

We men have a good guage on these things but one man truly holds the key.

It is known.

---------------------------------

Official theme song of BOTOGI

As decreed by the king. For something a little more upbeat "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake can be found and enjoyed on page #48.

---------------------------------

On a side note. In order to fill this thread with random sexy goodness all posters are encouraged to bump with images of random hotties for group evaluations. Bumps are hereby limited to random hotties or their most beneficial features (keep the known commodities to proper BO evals). Numerical evals are all that are needed as a response.

This will spur intriguing discourse amongst us men.

----------------------------------

Completed evaluation:

Kiera Knightley (8.75) - pages 1-4

Kat Dennings (7.50) - pages 9-10

Natalie Portman (9.75) - pages 34-40

Alizée (8.60) - pages 40-41

Tiffany Thompson (9.93) - pages 41-42

Agnes Bruckner (7.90) - pages 44-45

Non-completed eval:

Olivia Wilde

Caryn Ward

Charlize Theron

Mya

Emma Stone

Alison Brie

Mila Kunis

Gina Carano

Jessica Lucas

Maritere Alessandri

Natalia Siwiec

Lina Posada

Topaz West

Misa Campo

Kiki Kayo

Britanny Dailey

Raven Riley

Lauren Conrad

Kate Upton

Penelope Cruz

Scarlett Johanssen

Gwen Stefani

Elisha Cuthbert

Stacey Dash

Jessica Biel

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Salma Hayek

Jessica Alba

Arianny Celeste

The numerical journey though can be directly influenced by the number of adult beverages that had been consumed while checking out Gentlemanly Interests.

The numerical journey though can be directly influenced by the number of adult beverages that had been consumed while checking out Gentlemanly Interests.

Good thing our wise sage enjoys God's herb more so than fermented grain/grapes or distilled spirits.

Yeah, I've drank a few pigs into a silk purse before. I'd rather stay home and get baked than wake up with moozilla tenderly chewing her cud in my ear.

Goal Line D and capologist like this

Yeah, I've drank a few pigs into a silk purse before. I'd rather stay home and get baked than wake up with moozilla tenderly chewing her cud in my ear.

One thing's for certain Guvmintcheeze gotta way with the words. laugh.png

And so begins the great numerical journey...

Is she a 5.....a 7.5......a 9......the elusive 10???

We men have a good guage on these things but one man truly holds the key.

It is known.

2lkcmmo.gif

This is true.

I'm back at Ocean Manor and right now I'ma 6 on BO High Scale. But that's factoring in high-tolerance handicap, so that'd be a 9 for your average head. A nonsmoker would be laying down, questioning their existence right now. But I digress...

I tell hard truths, gentlemen, whether sober or not. I can hold my liquor (don't drink beer or wine) and my scale holds true no matter the circumstance.

I'll start one for you BO. I would like a full review of this specimen. Should be a fairly easy one as there are several obvious traits to discuss:

Keira-Knightley-24.jpg

DUDE!?!?!?! You gotta be shi*tin me. I swear to all that is holy that I was JUST about to post this.

effin wierd.....effin wierd!

I'm working on Natalie.

I will have a full evaluation up this evening.

We must have some kind of psychic connection when it comes to B.O. threads and women. Like B.O. creates peace and harmony in the universe.

I bring balance to the force and sh-t. It's like I'm both Luke Skywalker's rolled into 1

20110417-062309.jpg

Goal Line D likes this

It's Keira Knightley in the pic.

gucci-mane-arrested-again-500.jpg

An inauspicious start. smh

But no harm.. alls I did was study a few Natalie Portman pictures in the meantime.. no great loss there.

Alright Keira being worked on. FYI Just so you know Keira does rate behind Natalie.

Ya understandable. Keira has her flaws but I figured it would make for a good start. You can do Natalie too while you're at it

All in due time.

And all official mistakes and goof-ups I make in this thread are sponsored by this gif..

funny-gifs-rub-the-lotion-on.gif

Goal Line D likes this

Stats + Facial Analysis + Personality, Intangibles, etc.

(Body Analysis + Overall Score to come in later post)

Name: Keira Knightley

Born: March 26, 1985 (age 27), London, England

Height: 5' 7" (1.70 m)

Strong overall facial symmetry and bone structure. Great eyes and cheekbones. Feminine & delicate nose and lips.. neither especially remarkable, yet relatively close to ideal with a natural appearance.

I honestly haven't seen that much of her work outside Pirates' and if I've seen her interviewed, it must've been forgettable. But I don't hear any negative Hollywood gossip about her. And she has an English accent.. this is a very big positive in BO's book.

keira-knightley-stills-2e03b.jpg

Indeed, very thorough.

Not all evaluations will hold to this form.. the vast majority won't.. I just figured since this is the first one..

Plus she's a known commodity (famous person) so there is more to work with, I envision the majority of women to come in this thread will be unknown randoms and more D list type celebrities.

I have to eat some shrimp now, but I'll be back shortly with the rest of Keira's evaluation.

Understand you're still working your critique BO but I'll go ahead and set up the next in line.

Shifting gears a bit and gonna go with Kat Dennings from the sitcom "Two Broke Girls". She has this intoxicating hypnosis over me and even though she certainly is no 10 I'm curious as to your assesment of this vixen.

kat-dennings-profile.jpg

Ben Day Hoe, J-Nice and Dem Birds like this

cookie monster waiting gif

Bathroom break from dinner.. will return after additional shrimp, dinner convo, + smoke session

in the meantime, enjoy this hot 80's movie chick..

tumblr_lox7hdwgh61qz7lxdo1_500.gif

Goal Line D likes this

Understand you're still working your critique BO but I'll go ahead and set up the next in line.

Shifting gears a bit and gonna go with Kat Dennings from the sitcom "Two Broke Girls". She has this intoxicating hypnosis over me and even though she certainly is no 10 I'm curious as to your assesment of this vixen.

kat-dennings-profile.jpg

She looks like the type that while not be a 10 in pure looks ( although probably an 8.5) but I bet she is an 11 where it counts :)

Dem Birds and Goal Line D like this

She looks like the type that while not be a 10 in pure looks ( although probably an 8.5) but I bet she is an 11 where it counts

Indeed good sir.

lk4mx.jpg

Indeed good sir.

lk4mx.jpg

I would rather have a 6-8 type then a 10.

10's tend to be mega beaches a girl who is a solid 8 tends to have better personality and tend to be more ummm "interesting" in bed

I can hold my liquor (don't drink beer or wine)

This is a depressing fact that I have just learned about you.

Beer is like my 5th passion in life besides intercourse, music, movies, and TV.

Currently brewing me own beer in my basement as we speak. White people >>>>>

Goal Line D likes this