Poll: Who Is The Greatest Poster On The Afmb Today?

Who is the greatest poster on AFMB right now?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best poster on AFMB?

• Billy Ocean
    • Billy Ocean
    • Billy Ocean
    • Billy Ocean

I probably would have voted BO anyway, even if the choice was between the 4 best; BO, BoB, Snake and you.

Yes, YOU! Despite being full of yourself, despite being a smarmy sob, despite blathering on and on and on till our eyes bleed, you do on occasion make excellent points.

I probably would have voted BO anyway, even if the choice was between the 4 best; BO, BoB, Snake and you.

Yes, YOU! Despite being full of yourself, despite being a smarmy sob, despite blathering on and on and on till our eyes bleed, you do on occasion make excellent points.

BO posts pictures of enticing boobies and curvacious bodies. I am a worm in his presence. I am nothing. Whatever "excellent points" that I make are the scum of insignificant refuse that floats atop the shining beacon of light and truth that is Billy Ocean's posts. He is the creme' de la creme' of internet awesomeness. There is none higher. I yield my knee and my fortune and my sacred honor to the truth and the light that is Billy Ocean.

BO posts pictures of enticing boobies and curvacious bodies. I am a worm in his presence. I am nothing. Whatever "excellent points" that I make are the scum of insignificant refuse that floats atop the shining beacon of light and truth that is Billy Ocean's posts. He is the creme' de la creme' of internet awesomeness. There is none higher. I yield my knee and my fortune and my sacred honor to the truth and the light that is Billy Ocean.

You do me a great honor, Ser JDave's brother of the Acworth. I accept your oath of fealty and name you Lord of Cobb County and Protector of the Outer Perimeter.

tumblr_m43g5iWKKv1qcfe3co1_r1_500.gif

It's not just pictures of women that won him the Most Valuable Poster, anyone can do that, but if pictures speak a thousand words, his speak 100k.

BO is the crossroads where wit, taste, perception and humor meet.