Really? This Has Not Been Posted?

People die from obesity, so far zero deaths from herb

Meh, I bet if you poked around a bit you'd find some DUI deaths from herb.

I don't think it's inherently dangerous, but the danger to those around you from weed is greater than from the Big Gulp. At least with the Big Gulp you're only harming yourself.

Obviously, that can be addressed with weed the same way it is with alcohol -- make public intoxication and DUI illegal for both substances and you've addressed the problem without punishing people who really ARE only hurting themselves (i.e., people smoking in the privacy of their homes, etc.). The point is I think your statement is hyper-simplistic and wrong.

Meh, I bet if you poked around a bit you'd find some DUI deaths from herb.

I don't think it's inherently dangerous, but the danger to those around you from weed is greater than from the Big Gulp. At least with the Big Gulp you're only harming yourself.

Obviously, that can be addressed with weed the same way it is with alcohol -- make public intoxication and DUI illegal for both substances and you've addressed the problem without punishing people who really ARE only hurting themselves (i.e., people smoking in the privacy of their homes, etc.). The point is I think your statement is hyper-simplistic and wrong.

There are probably are some deaths from weedUI, but there are deaths from people looking for a cd, sightseeing instead of watching the road, dropping their burger or even spilling their big gulp.

The point is I think your statement is a hyper-sensitive reaction whether I'm wrong or not.