Eric Holder Now Saying Emails Abt Mentioning Fast And Furious, Don't Refer To Operation

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

We are seeing a BALD face lie before our eyes. Before the meaning of Is is, we now have Holder caught with emails referring to operation, and now he says Nah, that was somthing else. Holder is Now in contempt of Congress and lying multiple times under oath. Holder Claims Emails Using Words 'Fast and Furious' Don't Refer to Operation 'Fast and Furious'...

the gunwalking operations was started in 2006, under the Bush Administration. Fast and furious was the name of the one started under Obama as part of the same operations tho, so I would guess that would be the one that bothered you.Thhe first operation, Wide receiver under Bush, put 450 guns into the hands of mexican gun runners. very few of which were ever recovered and under the bush admin. NO arrests were ever made.

William Newell, who was an ATF special agent in that operation under Bush, was also involved in F&F under the obama admin.

Just wanted to mention that.

the gunwalking operations was started in 2006, under the Bush Administration. Fast and furious was the name of the one started under Obama as part of the same operations tho, so I would guess that would be the one that bothered you.Thhe first operation, Wide receiver under Bush, put 450 guns into the hands of mexican gun runners. very few of which were ever recovered and under the bush admin. NO arrests were ever made.

William Newell, who was an ATF special agent in that operation under Bush, was also involved in F&F under the obama admin.

Didn't know that. It has to be one of the dumbest conceived plans in the history of the drug war.

Didn't know that. It has to be one of the dumbest conceived plans in the history of the drug war.

yes, definitely.

"putting guns into the hands of some of the worlds most vicious killers? what could go wrong?"

I honestly believe someone in both admins actually said this at one time.

Because? Two wrongs make a right in your world or can't face the reality we have a child for an AG?

Because? Two wrongs make a right in your world or can't face the reality we have a child for an AG?

i believe I said in my reply to kicker that both admins had idiots. And I will say here both had them at the top.

However I see a pattern here. Bush starts something idiotic ( Gunrunning with Mexican cartels, the bailouts) and Obama is ******** enough to continue it ( gunrunning,the bailouts) and some of you want to put 100% of the blame on Obama.And I have seen you claim you are bipartisan. You are a joke if you still claim that.

So you don't wonder...at all... why Deisel didn't bother to mention that the entire operation started under Bush and even had some of the same ATF guys working on it?

You don't wonder why he mentioned almost none of the guns under Bush were recovered and zero arrests were made under Bush?

Uf course you don't because you are too busy sidekicking for captain sav-a-con. so you trying to brush Bush' wrong under the rug is just another wrong and its still not right, is it?

i believe I said in my reply to kicker that both admins had idiots. And I will say here both had them at the top.

However I see a pattern here. Bush starts something idiotic ( Gunrunning with Mexican cartels, the bailouts) and Obama is ******** enough to continue it ( gunrunning,the bailouts) and some of you want to put 100% of the blame on Obama.And I have seen you claim you are bipartisan. You are a joke if you still claim that.

So you don't wonder...at all... why Deisel didn't bother to mention that the entire operation started under Bush and even had some of the same ATF guys working on it?

You don't wonder why he mentioned almost none of the guns under Bush were recovered and zero arrests were made under Bush?

Uf course you don't because you are too busy sidekicking for captain sav-a-con. so you trying to brush Bush' wrong under the rug is just another wrong and its still not right, is it?

You've obviously overlooked my countless criticisms of the GOP, which is not surprising to me. Most people only see what they wish to see.

The post was about what Obama has done. You could start your own Bush did wrong topic if you feel strongly enough, but criticizing Bush in an Obama thread gives the appearance of deflection and avoidence.

Guest Deisel

The 2 operations were different, modeled differently and a federal agent was killed in the fast and furious operation. The worst part of this is that OUR head official not only has not spoken to Brians family but he's NOW lying at a catastrophic rate before congress and the people of this country. The man should go to jail for this. But NO, and you refuse to accept the detrius that comes with your party. Just thought I'd mention that.