Which Team Will Pick Up Ochocinco?

Big Bubba

Am I the only one that likes Ocho? I don't think he's ever been a bad guy. Perhaps attention starved.. but not a bad person.

I don't think we need him in NY, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in Carolina (don't stone me biggrin.png). If he has anything at all left in the tank (which I personally, think he does), I think Cam could bring it out of him.

Am I the only one that likes Ocho? I don't think he's ever been a bad guy. Perhaps attention starved.. but not a bad person.

I don't think we need him in NY, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in Carolina (don't stone me biggrin.png). If he has anything at all left in the tank (which I personally, think he does), I think Cam could bring it out of him.

I like the guy, but to get him at the expense of our younger players would be stupid.

I like the guy, but to get him at the expense of our younger players would be stupid.

Well I don't know much about Carolina's receiving core this coming year past Smith and lafell, I do know they have one coming back from injury, but I'm not sure how that's going for him. It might not hurt to bring him in as a possible third option (assuming they don't already have one set).

Panthers have a lot of young WRs after SS89 on the roster.

I like LaFell because he somewhat brings the Moose element to the Panthers.. great blocker and has shown potential to be a pretty good possession WR.

I think the coaching staff/a lot of panther fans are holding their breath on David Gettis, if he can come back from his injury and be 100%. He showed a lot of promise his rookie year, while the Panthers fielded the worst offense in the league, of the last decade or so, under Fox.

Joe Adams....is one selection that the Panthers picked this year, that I'm hoping pays off. The kid was explosive as all h3ll in college. .. Would love to see him develop into a SS89/Cruz type of WR.

The Raiders, and all of you should be ashamed for not starting with that.

I was leaning toward the Raiders, then I remembered Palmer is there. I was under the impression that Ocho and Palmer don't like each other much anymore.. Idk if they do or not, just what espn was spouting during the Palmer hold-out.

I was leaning toward the Raiders, then I remembered Palmer is there. I was under the impression that Ocho and Palmer don't like each other much anymore.. Idk if they do or not, just what espn was spouting during the Palmer hold-out.

If I owned the Raiders I would sign Ocho and make it clear the only reason they're still in the NFL is because I believe in them. As it is Palmer's going to throw too many picks because all of his receivers are young vertical guys that don't run routes and Ochocinco's going to land somewhere for the minimum and probably play like crap. Together there's something to work with but Oakland's not on the path to real contention right now and they might as well take a chance while Palmer can still play. Granted it could be entirely true that Palmer and Ocho don't like each other anymore but that team isn't going anywhere with what they have now.

I like him too. He's a very funny guy, and he was good friends with Darren Sharper I believe. I just can't think of any team that would need him, but I'm sure someone will pick him up. I think he would be deadly alongside Steve Smith as well.