We Need A 4Th Receiver So Lets Give Ocho A Chance

jbrinson

Ochocinco is done with all his antics, so I don't think it would hurt for the Falcons to give him one last chance to win a Superbowl. He is a better options than all the guys we have below JJ, Roddy, and HD. He might still be better than HD. The Patriots Offense was too complicated for him and i doubt our new offensive will be anywhere near as complicated. Well at least not the routes. I don't think it could hurt signing him to a small contract. Tell me what you guys think.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. You guys take twitter way too serious. But as a 4th wr i wouldn't mind. He's not washed up he's just not a number one anymore. The pats system isn't for everybody and its very complex. He's not the only decent receiver to be cut by them. U also agree with Vel about getting with Brat in Jax and I could also see him reuniting with Carson. But I don't have a problem with him being a 4th here.

Not a chance in ****. The guy is washed up, big mouthed, and just not worth it.

I agree. From what I heard from Tedy Bruchi was, as long as he was with the Pats, the guy still had problems picking up their offense.

In other words, a big-mouth coupled with a low football IQ is a bad combo for success, especially when we're installing a new offense ourselves.

I'd take him or TO as a bench warming fourth WR in a heartbeat.

Lets's see. Cone, Meier, Quizz brother, TO or Ocho?

No brainer.

He couldn't learn the Patriots offense and couldn't learn to play with Brady and you expect him to come here and learn this offense and learn to play with Ryan? If you can't play with Brady you can't play with anyone.