Sometimes I Think The Media Is Going To Make My Head Explode

Peyton

So I am riding in my car today and I catch a little of Rush Limbaugh, and he's talking about this supposed oral sex double entendre that Obama made on Ellen, and I'm just wondering...is this really either news or worthy of discussing on a political radio show?

So I guess Obama was talking about Ellen and Michelle Obama having a push up contest, and that Michelle had won, and that Ellen had suggested that maybe Michelle "didn't go all the way down".

I think it's very likely that Obama was just making a joke about Ellen making excuses for her defeat, and not making the sexual innuendo that everybody is accusing him of.

I mean...everybody was talking about this on TV today. Ashley Banfield on GMA, Soledad O'Brien on CNN......wait...ok nobody is watching CNN...my bad.

I just find it insane how eager the media is to report this kind of garbage.

I guess it just irritates me because there is like....real stuff happening in the world.

I was in France this past April and I got more real news in one week than I could ever squeeze from a month's worth here. It was CNN Europe but still, I was getting interesting reports from everywhere.

Guest Deisel

Obama knew what he was suggesting, let it sit out there given the crowd, and pretty much is classless. The media is trying in VAIN to make excuses for this, Inappropriate moment. 'OBAMA'S DOUBLE ENTENDRE' -- 'A line he let hang, naughtily'...

POLITICO changes headline to 'OBAMA'S JOKE?'

CBS reporter says 'unintentional'...

But, I don't care. If his wife doesn't like it, and I'm 100% sure she's pizzed. Its his bath.

Guest Deisel

LOL I knew we would get somebody in this thread who actually thought it was newsworthy.

I think I could have even predicted the person.

It is somewhat news worthy, but Peyton, did I not say, I don't care. If I had of thought it really worthy I would have posted it. Its news, but pails in comparison to real problems. Its HIS problem. I think I said that as well.

Guest Deisel

So outrage when Obama supposedly makes a naughty joke, but not when Mrs. Rmoney does the same thing?

Jumping on Ann Romney? She's not running but Whats your example of her saying something of color?

Show me where I jumped on her. DONT WORRY ILL WAIT

I never said anything about her. I was just wondering why YOU are outraged about obama's comment, but not Ann's we need to unzip romney and let the real mitt out.

Neither comment fazes me. You are the only one in this thread outraged.

Guest Deisel

Show me where I jumped on her. DONT WORRY ILL WAIT

I never said anything about her. I was just wondering why YOU are outraged about obama's comment, but not Ann's we need to unzip romney and let the real mitt out.

Neither comment fazes me. You are the only one in this thread outraged.

U won't have to wait long. You said, "but not when Mrs. Rmoney does the same thing" Why in the world would you bring her into this? And, since you're waiting. Did I say I was outraged OR did I say, I don't care? Huge difference. You can stop waitng now. At ease.

U won't have to wait long. You said, "but not when Mrs. Rmoney does the same thing" Why in the world would you bring her into this? And, since you're waiting. Did I say I was outraged OR did I say, I don't care? Huge difference. You can stop waitng now. At ease.

Bringing up a logical point of selective outrage does not mean I am "jumping" on someone. To be Jumping on her, I would have had to make a comment ABOUT her, but my comment was on your selective outrage, and had nothing to do with her.

So, I am still WAITING.

You called it newsworthy. If you do not care, then why would you consider it newsworthy?

Bringing up a logical point of selective outrage does not mean I am "jumping" on someone. To be Jumping on her, I would have had to make a comment ABOUT her, but my comment was on your selective outrage, and had nothing to do with her.

So, I am still WAITING.

You called it newsworthy. If you do not care, then why would you consider it newsworthy?

Hold up, did you say you want to jump Ann Romney?

Guest Deisel

So, I am still WAITING.

Hey chief, you brought in Ann Romney to the discussion. As for the rest, I've explained myself.