Darren Sproles

SaintRay

**** all 31 other teams and all the players on said teams.

Especially

Vick

Ryan

Eli

Desean MeSean

Jacobs

Celek

Brews

Freeman

Steve smith

rg3

And many others I don't have the time to list.

Fixed.

I respect the things that Sproles can do. There are a few other guys I respect as well.

Edited by Enlightened29

Sproles is 1 of the deadliest weapons the Saints have. Give a DC nightmares. Seems like his first step covers 10 yards before he takes his second.

When the Saints passing game is working, he is unstoppable. 1 2 yard slant can end up 20 yards before the D figures out what happened.

**** all 31 other teams and all the players on said teams.

Especially

Vick

Ryan

Eli

Desean

Jacobs

Celek

Brews

Freeman

Steve smith

rg3

And many others I don't have the time to list.

Brew retired back in '98.

Well, I just have to take up for my boy...you know how it is...:D

p-82247-hines-ward-georgia-16x20-photo-cotg-16ncaa-hward01.jpg

Definitely! I didn't even know Ward shared that nickname. Just heard it elsewhere and liked it, but i think Sproles has quite a few nicknames. :lol:

Brew retired back in '98.

Definitely! I didn't even know Ward shared that nickname. Just heard it elsewhere and liked it, but i think Sproles has quite a few nicknames. laugh.png

If it werent for Madden I wouldnt know either. Ward's nicknames are Psycho Ward and Mighty Mouse.

Edited by Enlightened29

Sproles is 1 of the deadliest weapons the Saints have. Give a DC nightmares. Seems like his first step covers 10 yards before he takes his second.

When the Saints passing game is working, he is unstoppable. 1 2 yard slant can end up 20 yards before the D figures out what happened.

We agree on this one.

Sproles covers the first 8-10 yards so fast at times I hit rewind so I can see exactly what he sees and how he does it. The guy is incredible and how San Diego let him go is beyond me.

I looked up his 10 yard time and it's a quick 1.55 seconds, but he hits 20 yards in just 2.62 seconds.