Liberals Losing Their Minds Over Walker Win. Death Threats, Slapping, Crying. Good Grief People

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

Just a few on the headlines starting with that Idiot Shultz on MSNBC- MSNBC Host Reacts To Walker Win: He Could 'Be Indicted In Next Few Days'...

'Kill Scott Walker': Angry libs flood TWITTER with death threats after recall defeat...

VIDEO: Woman slaps Barrett for conceding...

Sobbing man: 'Democracy died tonight'...

Now, where is Obama on Civility? Heck, the dude wouldn't even cross a border(Illinois) to help the Unions, his biggest support group, in this election. Think abt that. He wouldn't come to NC for the gay vote, now he wouldn't campaign for the SEIU who has a wing in his white house. Why is this? Cause the man has no guide post, not gumption. He's too busy pandering with Hollywood to care.

wow, you named 3 people. While in another thread you said this was great for America and when I asked why he excluded police and fire fighter unions you said you did not know.

so you admit to being uninformed yet you scream its good for America.

Just as bad as some of the people on your list.

Guest Deisel
Sounds like how conservatives lost their minds when Obama won.
really?would u mind linking to the death threats, the crying on tv and slapping of john mccain?

Guest Deisel
wow, you named 3 people. While in another thread you said this was great for America and when I asked why he excluded police and fire fighter unions you said you did not know.

so you admit to being uninformed yet you scream its good for America.

Just as bad as some of the people on your list.

thinker, your making. No sense. I said ask walker cause if u asked the question, u must have an anser and u won't listen to anytging I may offer up, so get it from him. Your acting like these leftist clowns on msnbc. You've made your own arguments worse by stalking me.

really?would u mind linking to the death threats, the crying on tv and slapping of john mccain?

There were actual assassination attempts and John Boehner cries on any given day on television. Can't say much about slapping though.

edit: Almost forgot about the guy who flew his plane into an IRS building.

Edited by Psychic Gibbon

Verbal slapping maybe, but it isn't all that hard to find everything else.

Glenn_beck_retarded_crying.png

I really hope you don't need me to find you links to people threatening to kill that, "n***** Hussein Obama."

Edited by Free Radical

thinker, your making. No sense. I said ask walker cause if u asked the question, u must have an anser and u won't listen to anytging I may offer up, so get it from him. Your acting like these leftist clowns on msnbc. You've made your own arguments worse by stalking me.

I stated in that thread I did not know the reason and that is why I am holding back on the judgement " this is good for America!!!" like you exclaimed. If you don't know, you should admit such and hold back on the proclomations, but you have shown otherwise in every other case, so why change now?

BTW, this is a public forum. You posted a thread, I responded. No one ois stalking you. You just want everyone to agree with your absurd tunnel vision of the world and get angry because it doesn't happen. Don't want me to reply to you? go somewhere where Im not. You are a very conflicted person.

Edited by TheThinker

If all the people who threatened to leave the country if Obama won hadactually done so, now THAT would have been good for America.

You hear me Rush?

Guest Deisel

There were actual assassination attempts and John Boehner cries on any given day on television. Can't say much about slapping though.

edit: Almost forgot about the guy who flew his plane into an IRS building.

oh boy. Assassination attempts? The kid crashing a plane he stole into the building? Dude, you have zero real info. Stop.

oh boy. Assassination attempts? The kid crashing a plane he stole into the building? Dude, you have zero real info. Stop.

I give you examples of extreme right wing paranoia and violence as you requested and you brush them aside and tell me to stop as you attempt to do the same with people of opposing world views. It must be fun in the childish world that is your mind.

I already posted several links and specific death threats from conservative bloggers towards Obama. Obama, at one point, was getting up to 30 threats a day.

The death theat people are idiots. The woman slapping the guy for conceding . . . well, that's kind of funny, though I don't actually know anything about it.

She's an idiot too, but she amuses me, so I'm willing to look past it.