Lofton Fighting At Saints Mini Camp?

Ando

he says it wasnt about the money. Nolan didnt want to use him as a 3 down backer. Dent will be just as effective against the run, and will grow vs. pass. we have tatupu too. im glad we didnt break the bank for him. another move that makes TD a great GM, even if it wasnt popular to let him go

Interesting that Lofton noted recently that he had to bring himself up to another level to get in the same practice mode as the Saints. (I guess those shade tree practices at "Flowery Branch" didn't impress him much)

And fights at camp are normal with most NFL squads, happen every year...

he says it wasnt about the money. Nolan didnt want to use him as a 3 down backer. Dent will be just as effective against the run, and will grow vs. pass. we have tatupu too. im glad we didnt break the bank for him. another move that makes TD a great GM, even if it wasnt popular to let him go

Dent could very well start in 2012 with Tatupu in Nickel Packages. either way we're good.

Interesting that Lofton noted recently that he had to bring himself up to another level to get in the same practice mode as the Saints. (I guess those shade tree practices at "Flowery Branch" didn't impress him much)

How much did that cost?

How great your life must be that you actually troll a rival team's message board in your spare time. Enjoy the rest of your outstanding existence.

Lofton is angry at the way Falcons fans treated him and has missed no opportunity to bash the team and its followers since his departure. His words are about as meaningful as what he had for breakfast this morning.

Any team treating OTAs like it's actual training camp is heavily overcompensating for something, and I think we all know what that would be in this case.

How great your life must be that you actually troll a rival team's message board in your spare time. Enjoy the rest of your outstanding existence.

Or, he could become a wonderful person,,,,just like you....Then again.....?

Interesting that Lofton noted recently that he had to bring himself up to another level to get in the same practice mode as the Saints. (I guess those shade tree practices at "Flowery Branch" didn't impress him much) And fights at camp are normal with most NFL squads, happen every year...

He was talking about getting into bounty shape. As that is a whole different type of practice.

Did they forget to tell Lofton that they no longer have the bounty program? You do know he is a little slow.

Edited by high impact