Redskins Tring To Take Over Va.

Trouble

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8299ba80/article/redskins-camp-heading-to-richmond

Redskins' camp heading to Richmond

The Washington Redskins will be moving their training camp to Richmond, Va., in 2013, according to a Wednesday report on Hogs Haven.

The report was confirmed by WXLW-AM, the Redskins' flagship radio station, as well as The Washington Post. Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell later announced the deal.

“Virginia considers the Redskins our team," McDonnell said, according to the Redskins' official website. "The team is based here. The team trains here. The players live here. Virginians root for the Redskins on the field, and off the field the team contributes greatly to the economy and culture of the Commonwealth. Virginia is committed to keeping the Redskins right here in our state for years to come, and today we’ve taken a significant step towards accomplishing that goal."

Following a lengthy relationship with Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pa., the Redskins have held training camp at Redskins Park, their Ashburn, Va., headquarters since 2003. The club began exploring other options this offseason, and WCAU-TV previously reported that Redskins officials toured Richmond in March. A specific venue for 2013 has yet to be identified.

As part of the deal, Redskins Park will receive a $30 million expansion, according to Rich Tandler of Comcast SportsNet Washington.

The skin plague is growing south... its a disease, its like the Skin -flu. Kill it.

The Skins training facility is about 10 minutes away from my house in Ashburn VA. Several Skins live very close to WFW house. See them all the time. WFW has been fishing with Charlie Taylor, Monte Coleman, John Riggins (and drinking with Riggins), Darrell Green, been out to Sonny Jurgensen's house (work related), Art Monk, etc.

They used to train in Carlisle PA, Richmond is about 90 miles south of WFW house. Right now the big thing is The Caps in our area. They live all around us because their training facility is about 15 minutes away from WFW house in Arlington VA. For those of you who do not know our part of the country that is where the Pentagon is located.

alley-baggett-043.gif

This story is worthless without pictures.

Show us old man.

SaintRay used to hang it out for Alley Baggett, and she loved it. She was seriously hacked when I told her it was over because I was moving on for the twosome of Kate Beckinsale/Ashley Greene.

I'd send pictures, but SaintRay does not reveal himself to the internet world.