Which Sophomore Wide Receiver Will Have A Better Season? (Espn Vote)

iDash

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Julio and I'm glad we got him - I think he could be a "top 5" receiver in the next few years. He's a stud......but so is AJ - outside of "the BIG 3":

1) Calvin Johnson

2) Andre Johnson

3) Larry Fitzgerald

outside of those guys, I think as far as talent goes A.J. and Julio are right there. I do think A.J. Green is a more complete receiver than Julio though - there, I said it.......I know this won't be popular. It's like choosing between Lobster and Filet Mignon though....

They are almost the exact same but julio will put up more yards and TDs than aj just cause the falcons are the better team and aj will be doubled all the time

I think with the addition of Mohammed sanu, Aj green will benefit and have a great year. Julio is a beast but with so many weapons it's gonna be close between these two

I love Julio and I'm glad we got him - I think he could be a "top 5" receiver in the next few years. He's a stud......but so is AJ - outside of "the BIG 3":

1) Calvin Johnson

2) Andre Johnson

3) Larry Fitzgerald

outside of those guys, I think as far as talent goes A.J. and Julio are right there. I do think A.J. Green is a more complete receiver than Julio though - there, I said it.......I know this won't be popular. It's like choosing between Lobster and Filet Mignon though....

Agreed. Plus, they've developed the habit of putting the ball in play and letting Green "go get it" in Cinci, while in ATL they're still trying to only hit the deep balls in stride.

I think Green's in better position until the Falcons start putting the ball short on deep balls, like to Fitz, Calvin, Green. Put the ball in play and let your beast receiver make the play.

1) Calvin Johnson

2) Andre Johnson

3) Larry Fitzgerald

The Instant Classic will be the best WR in the next 5 years.

They are almost the exact same but julio will put up more yards and TDs than aj just cause the falcons are the better team and aj will be doubled all the time

JJ was double teamed more than RW last year when JJ was on the field. Falcons are better team with a better QB than Cincy, but JJ though little raw can do lot more different things than AJ.

JJ was double teamed more than RW last year when JJ was on the field. Falcons are better team with a better QB than Cincy, but JJ though little raw can do lot more different things than AJ.

I noticed that in the first few games, right off the bat they had him double teamed. Says a lot about how they feel of him compared to RW.

That shows how dumb people that watch or listen to ESPN can be. They're voting AJ which will have a QB going through his Sophomore Season as well over a Vet QB, and a WR that put up numbers close to AJ's even tho he was out what 4 games or so?

AJ is a godd receiver though, but I still voted for Julio.

Guest TheIdowu

1) Calvin Johnson

2) Andre Johnson

3) Larry Fitzgerald

Why is Andre still rated number 2?!?!

JJ would have been better last season if he was healthy all season. Assuming he is in shape and healthy (and I think he will be), he's a better physical specimen on a better team with a better QB and (hopefully) a better scheme. I love A.J. Green, but my bet's on Julio at this level. He has all the tools to be successful.

1) Calvin Johnson

2) Andre Johnson

3) Larry Fitzgerald

so which is it? filet mignon or lobster?

This may be true but we also have Roddy who will put up good numbers as wel, and then we have HD who will have more catches this year, and now we also have JR who as a rookie will have some catches as well, and don't forget about everybody else. So, there's a lot of players and only one ball. As for AJ, he don't have these kind of players around him so he could easily have more yards than Julio this year. Maybe when Roddy is no longer with the team.